December 6th, 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha, now wheres the ep, any other sites that ripped it?

ESPNSTI said:
Jostyrostelli said:
I think he means: within the same class, you have done your grosseries in you VX220, where are you gonna place the bags? :wink:
Well I would think the EVO and STI would qualify then. :)

Your right. The GTO is +/- $32k in the US so the Evo and STi do fall in its price range. Performance on the AWD-ers would match and beat the GTO while giving you 4 doors and the same daily driver practicality.

Below but very close the US also has the Mustang GT ($25k), Neon SRT-4 ($22k), RX-8($27k), RSX ($22k... ya I know but its an extremely fun car to drive), S2000 ($33k), 350Z ($32k), Celica ($25k, last year in the US, replaced by the Scion tC...wtf), Golf R32 ($28k), Miata Mazdaspeed ($26k)

Thats a good many choices, Id take one of the top 3 (GTO, STi, Evo) but there are a good many cars to choose from in the US.... some of my friends have even traded their Mustangs/Z28's off on the Mini Cooper-S. Lets face it, it completely lacks the ball crushing V8 power but it extremely fun to drive.

Ah, Vuk's a nub, but we still love him.

Vuk said:
monday my pc screwed up so it woudl not record, then i thought re-run was today, got here all set and ready then relised it was yesterday@=
Looking for another source now.

School is really getting into people's schedules. I hope there are other alternative sources out there, because according to google, Vuk and Viper are the only ones torrenting the 2 shows. :lol:

there are other places for the rips, vuks rips just are the best quality, usually if everything goes fine.

uknova is one bittorrent site that does tv rips and there are others too, like suprnova.

Vuk said:
monday my pc screwed up so it woudl not record, then i thought re-run was today, got here all set and ready then relised it was yesterday@=
DOH! :lol:

inso said:
there are other places for the rips, vuks rips just are the best quality, usually if everything goes fine.

uknova is one bittorrent site that does tv rips and there are others too, like suprnova.
It's not on those two.

I always D/L Vuk's rips no matter how long it takes to release, they'r second to none in quality!

Fifth gear is no longer posted on suprnova and the ones that are posted are usually from this site. It seems we have all become dependent on our main man VUK to be the top/5th gear server just as the West is dependent on the Middle East for most of its oil :lol:

ummm we will find another source?......yes? :?
Gotta see the next installment of that Lotus project :D
No more repeats broadcasts I gather?

VUK is the best! :mrgreen:

ummm but should we not have a back-up plan in case shit like this happens?
I know there is the repeats so thats back-up plan-a, however we should have a plan-b too!!!! :eek: :shock:

G 8)

zfuryz said:
Fifth gear is no longer posted on suprnova and the ones that are posted are usually from this site. It seems we have all become dependent on our main man VUK to be the top/5th gear server just as the West is dependent on the Middle East for most of its oil :lol:

Nice comparo...so what you're saying is that we're about to be invaded?
jumplaugh.gif
jumplaugh.gif
jumplaugh.gif
jumplaugh.gif
jumplaugh.gif

All reviews that I have read about the Coupe 4 say that it is more of a luxury GT type coupe rather than a hard muscle car. So a more apt inappropriate comparison would be to a Continental GT. :D The Coupe 4 is the slowest of all the Commodore/Monaro HSV cars (bar the cross over vehicle derivatives) Normal V8 commodores and the equivalent Ford V8 rivals beat it as well (including the Turbo 6). It is a defeniatley a tourer.

On another note the new HSV GTO with the new 5 speed slusher and LS2 (@297kw) is the first HSV to do a sub 5 sec 0-100km/h (4.99). It also did a 13.09sec quarter mile pass too. That makes it the fastest Australian made muscle car (excluding aftermarket tuners). Just imagine what the manual version will do and bring on the GTS! The only bad thing though is that the interior design and quality on the new Commodores/Monaros (and the previous version too) is totaly crap. :(

Your right about those interiors man.. Guess thats how they keep the cost down :|

Another thing that all the journos here in Aus say as well as myself to an extent (haven't driven quite as many or quite as hard as the journos) is that the steering on the Commodores isn't that great in comparison to the Ford equivalent. While it's not terrible it's not a revelation either and can be just a little bit wooden. It has gotten heaps better though. I wouldn't take everything that Clarkson and Co say as gospel. But still for what they are they are a brilliant car and both Holden/HSV and Ford/FPV produce arguably the worlds best sporting sedans/coupe barring exotica, the 911, the M3 and the new M5.[/b]

SL55AMG-WoW bAbY!!!! said:
Your right about those interiors man.. Guess thats how they keep the cost down :|
Yeah but check out the BA Ford Falcon. Some of the plastics are a bit dodge but the overall feeling you get from the interior is that it's a much nicer place and it feels a hell of a lot classier. :D And the older VT Commodore was much nicer too.

Unfortunaly i have to agree with you on that. BA Falcon has a nicer interior. its so much more simplified. Maybe Holden will get it right in the future.
So why did i write "UNFORTUNATLY the BA Falcon has a nicer interior" -cos the rivalry between Holden and Ford is MORE important than a federal election in this country :!: :lol: and you cant like both vehicles, its either holden or ford.

Status
Not open for further replies.