2009 Audi #2 Sport Team Joest R15 TDI

Audi_R15_2_2.jpg

2010 Jaguar XFR

Jaguar_XFR_5.jpg

2009 Aston Martin #007 Aston Martin Racing Lola

Aston_Lola_8.jpg

2010 Porsche Panamera Turbo

FM3_Panamera_2.jpg

I'll get it eventually, whenever I can be bothered to get some Microsoft points.
However, I don't particularly give a rats arse about any of those cars.
Bit annoyed that Xbox Live + LCE users have to pay for them though.

It's a bit annoying to have to pay for them regardless.

Sierra hotel. That's an epic pack right there! There's still 2 cars to be revealed right?

I'd rather see common cars than whatever new cars the manufacturers were willing to licence cheap for some convenient promotion.

4WD Turbo (GT-FOUR-sourced) Toyota prius hillclimb monster > 2009 Nissan GT-R

The SLR Sterling Moss and the LP640-4 SV are all I really care about in this pack, possibly the AM LMP1 car but I hate R1 so yeah...

I'd rather see common cars than whatever new cars the manufacturers were willing to licence cheap for some convenient promotion.

4WD Turbo (GT-FOUR-sourced) Toyota prius hillclimb monster > 2009 Nissan GT-R

Thing I loved in Gran Turismo was buying utterly boring cars (Nissan Pulsar, 1984 Honda Accord, Honda City and whatnot), cars people would call shit. And modifying them and having fun doing up cars that aren't quick cars to be quick cars.

Forza needs more shitty cars, lol.

Woo hoo, the SV! :D

My uncle said that the Rossion Q1 was digitised by Turn10, so I wonder when that will become a DLC... :hmm:

Exactly, my girl is dropping hints that she plans on either getting me a Wii or the PS3 for christmas. As i already have a Logitech DFGT, i might have to make the jump to GT5 :( I hate myself.

i love boring cars :)

What pisses me off is that all of these cars minus the Ferrari 458 should've already been in the game, infact when they showed the picture of the AM LMP1 car I actually said "Wait I thought that was already in there?".

And $5 is too much. The only car I would actually race is the Stirling Moss, and I like the Audi because of the black exo-skeleton looking chassis peaking out from the body work, it just looks cool, but still none of these cars I would actually race with. Probably the reason being is that I like modifying "normal" cars to be fast, like old BMWs or superlights like my VX220. I'd rather race those against HUGE (in comparison) high powered Italian exotics than with Italian exotics themselves.

Last edited:
heres hoping for a GT-R

also. A giant huge fucking yawn for the Panamera.

really? how about a real sports car. preferably made before 1985

heres hoping for a GT-R

also. A giant huge fucking yawn for the Panamera.

really? how about a real sports car. preferably made before 1985

I know the GT-R is guaranteed, but damn I wish they'd put something else in. I don't see anything wrong with the currently revealed cars, I'd love slower, shittier, possibly older cars, but whatever.

I only really want the R15 and the Jaaag.

Really, what they ought to do is release a "driver's" DLC pack with cars like a BMW 735i [E38], BMW M5 [E39], 1998 Audi S8, original Mini Cooper; stuff like that. Or at least give me a Volvo 850 already...

I quite like all the cars, but these cars should have already been in-game. Like A Canadian said, I thought the AM LMP1 car was already in the game, until I played it and saw it wasn't.

have they announced yet how much the pack will be (in microsoft points)?
If they add the GT-R to the pack it'll turn this from a "thinking about getting it" to a "why the hell isn't this on my hard drive right now!"

have they announced yet how much the pack will be (in microsoft points)?
If they add the GT-R to the pack it'll turn this from a "thinking about getting it" to a "why the hell isn't this on my hard drive right now!"

It's 400 M$ points and according to the admin of Forzacentral, the GT-R is in this pack.

I'd rather see them re-vamp drag racing honestly.