Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift

bartboy9891

I'm not Moe
went to see it today, and i was disappointed that it wasnt as bad as i was expecting. :p
To be honest, it was better than the previous two and the driving sequences were cooler than in the previous movies. The story was lame as hell and not very engaging at all. But then again its Fast and Furious. Overall, i felt like a ricer watching the movie but the Veilside RX-7 looked pretty awesome i must say.
the BEST part was that there was a cameo by Keiichi Tsuchiya! and someone that could've possibly been Gan-San

dont go watch it unless you just want some intense-ish dorifto action, and if you want that you might as well download it

Some friends want me to go see it with them....they rekon its cool <_< I'll probably twitch everytime I hear one of those gigantic turbos blowing-off :lol:

I think its only a matter of time before this movie series ruins my favourite car - The CLS AMG. Its already made an appearance in Midnight Club...next stop - The Fast and the Furious :cry:

^there was a riced up VW Touran...

:puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

I guess I'm gonna watch it as some point or another... The entertainment value wasn't that bad... You can always choose to laugh at it for being sooo stupid...

zenkidori said:
I hope everyone who pays to see this gets syphilis. Seeing this movie also makes you gayer than richard simmons.
admit it, your a car guy, you will see this movie. your like a few of my buddys who think its cool to hate f&f, but cant stay away from watching it. shit even though i dont want to, ill see it(granted i wont pay for it).

btw, how many 240s were in it? from the earlier videos and pics i saw, it looked to be mostly z's and rx7s ande not many 240s at all.

zenkidori said:
I hope everyone who pays to see this gets syphilis. Seeing this movie also makes you gayer than richard simmons.
it really wasnt as terrible as you'd expect this kind of movie to be. i thought the first two were just downright awful. This one had some cars that were cool (the veilside especially). The drifting scenes were kinda cool, but you could tell that some were CGI or atleast computer enhanced. And Tsuchyia had a cameo as a fisherman, which was a nice surprise
Gradewise, I'd probably give it a C , i'd have given the first two a D or less.

zenkidori said:
I hope everyone who pays to see this gets syphilis...

Thread OVAR! Nice job Zenki.

I refuse to pay money in any form for this movie (theatre, rental, even a bootleg). But the car-guy in me does want to see it... has anyone seen it on any torrent sites or FTPs??

No Boss said:
I refuse to pay money in any form for this movie (theatre, rental, even a bootleg). But the car-guy in me does want to see it... has anyone seen it on any torrent sites or FTPs??

Yep, it can be found with barely any effort.....

jeffy777 said:
No Boss said:

Yep, it can be found with barely any effort.....

Thanks Jeffy.

I looked on Mininova, but no dice, just the trailers. I'll see who has it on an FTP.

My apologies, I had just glanced quickly and on second glance it was the trailer as well :D

jeffy777 said:
My apologies, I had just glanced quickly and on second glance it was the trailer as well :D

Haha I did the same thing the first time....

Anyone see any torrents out there for the full movie?

Look on demonoid. there's several there.

I downloaded it from demonoid as well.

the cars looked pretty nice, races were good, but the rest.. :puke: I mean, e-brake drifts? beginners and hondas do that!

the chicks looked nice though.. :happy: