Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift

No Boss said:
"It's got 500 horse power and a Borla exhaust!!"

You know, im going to start saying that, even if my car has 140 HP and stock exhaust, just to see the bewildered look on the persons face.

I saw the movie yesterday. Knew it was stupid but watched it anyway... boy was I right!

A 17 year old guy played the main character, the actor looked like he was 30! Hairy chest and everything.
Thinking that the other people there must have also been at the same age makes it even more stupid.
17 year old guys have their own maffia going, :lol:

Cars were stupid. And the racing point is kind of stupid too, I think the point is to be the fastest to win a race but when you drift you make yourself go slower on purpose.

Girls looked nice tough, thats the only good thing about it, and they all still looked like prostitutes :thumbsdown:

I watched it so that you don't have to!

i've seen it this weekend

and i think it ruled!! (definately waaaay better than the 2nd)

it was just stupid enough to make it funny, i laughed my ass off with their car work (you know, when you spin while drifting, it's caused by a malicious spark plug :lol:), the romantic moments were so bad everyone was laughing (and the guy sounded like forrest gump)

and top of the bill, vin diesel at the end :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
it's like they were thinking "we know lots will find this a stupid movie in advance, let's give them sth for what they realy can condemn it"

i had a good time watching it

^agreed, watched it yesterday. it was stupid, pointless and ridiculous. but it still was fun :D

Same here, i hate f&f-s... I couldnt watch the first episode, it was so bad (really, i swiched it of around 10 min....). The second wasent good either. But this is OK! Well yeah, it has some "bugs", and some fucked up things in it, but overal, its quite cool! ;)

Sorry for the bump.
I just watched it and it is bad, but not as bad as I thought it would be, and definitely not as bad as the second movie.
Am I the only one that finds the exhaust note of the Viper a little strange?