FINALGEAR.COM TSHIRTS! [Batch #1]

:mad: Fucking post office, I now literally would have gotten my shirt sooner is I moved to the opposite side of the earth.

yay got mine yesterday aswell! with writing on the envelope and everything!

thanks, looks even cooler than I thought

we totally need everyone who received a shirt go out and get some action shots. It'd be cool as hell to see pics of "THE SHIRT" at the hookah bar, the 'ring, at the club, etc.

:mad: Fucking post office, I now literally would have gotten my shirt sooner is I moved to the opposite side of the earth.
Arrived back here today with the mail.. they slapped a bunch of "Undeliverable" stickers on it.

Lemme know when you want it resent.

Arrived back here today with the mail.. they slapped a bunch of "Undeliverable" stickers on it.

Lemme know when you want it resent.

That's what I was talking about, they've been doing that to a lot of my mail recently, for no reason at all. If you don't mind please send it out as soon as is convenient for you, and I'll just have to keep in contact with the local office to make sure they at least hold it there if the carrier decides to be a cockhole.

I still have no invoice for either batch... what must I do to get a freaking shirt?

I just finished getting the international shirts together, so i'll send you an invoice tonight.. chill mate..

You posted that on the 6th, so what is the deal? I sent cash via google on the 11th, and even replied in the stormhost system to tell you that I did. I also sent you a PM a week ago with no reply. Not trying to get snippy here, but a little bit o' feedback would be excellent.
emthup.gif

You posted that on the 6th, so what is the deal? I sent cash via google on the 11th, and even replied in the stormhost system to tell you that I did. I also sent you a PM a week ago with no reply. Not trying to get snippy here, but a little bit o' feedback would be excellent.
emthup.gif
I'm in the process of moving to Timonium, so I'll throw it in the mail tomorrow..

Well, I got no notification of which batch I was in, in fact I never got any confirmation at all, other than the PayPal email.

NO need to be a dick about it.

Well, I got no notification of which batch I was in, in fact I never got any confirmation at all, other than the PayPal email.

NO need to be a dick about it.
You had to at LEAST read the title of the topic, which says BATCH 2.
Same with the text of the first post, MANY MANY times.
AND it said it on the ORDER forms.

And I've answered that question about 40 fucking times already in Pm and in the posts within this thread.