Food! [The thread that started this section]

I took this pic a while ago, but I just kept forgetting to post it.

http://img143.imageshack.**/img143/3955/wendyshr9.jpg

Jalapeno bacon melt!!!!
I wanted one of those so bad today. Went to chipotle instead. Wasn't disappointed.

late late late night study session. Fuel for the brain
DSC03775.jpg

Jalapeno bacon melt!!!!
I wanted one of those so bad today. Went to chipotle instead. Wasn't disappointed.
I miss Chipotle. But I miss In-N-Out Burger even more! :heart:

Everyone loves in-n-out. They are just hard to find. The nearest one is a half-hour from my house. It's a pain in the ass to go out there. Chipotle, on the other hand, is right next to my school.

Jalapeno bacon melt!!!!

I had one. It was very tasty, but slightly disappointing.

cvg- I despise you right now..

From where I used to live (yes, in Corona..)
old-to-innout.jpg

And to the closest In-N-Out (according to google) from where I live now:
new-to-innout.jpg

i worky at wendys. ive eaten everything they got.

one of my favorites is the potato with lots of butter, sour cream and bacon. i mash it up and its yummy yummy!

But you can have a potato at home. You can't have a big bacon classic at home (or if you do, it's either home made or takeout).

I've decided to bring this up because im doing labs now and i wanna post up all my delicious creations

Today we plated up a creme caramel with espresso chocolate truffles and a white chocolate coffee cup filled with a coffee flavored english sauce, best in class

http://img329.imageshack.**/img329/934/image024tc9.jpg

Yum... I want it.

It's like Hollandaise sauce, but instead of using puree of Dutchie, you use Englishmen.

In that case, I don't want to know how you make Special sauce...

And why did you have to bump this thread, wooflepoof? Reading the posts above yours just reminds me how far away In-N-Out, Buckhorn Grill, Krispy Kreme and Cold Stone are from me now. :cry:

Wow, I have all three of those about 7 minutes from my house.

Of course I never actually eat at any of them. I'm trying to loose weight, not gain it.