Viper007Bond

Chicken Nugget Connoisseur
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG
Oh, that'll never go 'round corners. :rolleyes:

:D

define: badass

I can only imagine what that engine weighs, but that's still awesome! I wonder where the hell he found a Sherman tank

wow 1100ci, thats 18L :blink:

this thing wont need to care about bends, it literally wont even reach one before running out of fuel, and thats not even a clarksonism. really makes me ponder what an engine with double the viper's capacity can make.

edit: yea, cc might have been the wrong unit lol, i was running the conversion thing and didnt notice what i wrote

Last edited:
It's no Blastolene Special.

http://img380.imageshack.**/img380/3982/05sema3xm6.jpg

This one has the engine out of a Patton tank.

The blastolene brothers rock.....but I still love Jay Lenos Tank car....

11-5.jpg

wont the chassis bend, the engine looks too heavy!. but wow!

saw that in person when leno bought it, and it's LOUD. it's also HUGE, the wheels are from a bus or large truck.
the gravity field generated by its size was surely pulling in small children and pets, but i wouldn't have noticed it anyway at the time.

lol, the stickers. 'practical' car magazine :lol:

lol what suspension would you use to support that ! i bet the engine mounts and chassis are beefy as.

and no it probably wont go round corners lol not with all that weight up front it'll be like drving an arrow.

is it a diesel engine as well? it'll have colossal torque but not alot of rev in it so i cant see it being that fast. its an achievement though, thats for sure

Oh my god! How can this person be so stupid! A cast iron tank engine in a car, some of you said it would be rubbish in corners. I don't even think this thing will be able to make a turn. Then goes the issue of the tires - carrying so much weight, they will exlode at 100mph or even less.
If you want to do something insane, you have to order a big engine with an aluminum block and wou have to make the car midengined in order to have some corenring abilities. This picture is the perfect example of stupidity!

who uses inches when referring to cubic capacity?

also...500 hp from an 18 litre engine?????? oh dear lord....

who uses inches when referring to cubic capacity?

also...500 hp from an 18 litre engine?????? oh dear lord....

yeah only 500 hp, but enough torque to relocate mid sized planets. Remember that for it's original use torque was more important than hp.