Formula 1 Dream Team Competition on Sportal

Moved up a bunch of positions. Dont see any reason to change my team at this stage, although I'm considering risking a gamble and maybe picking up Vettel over Alonso. His luck will change I'm sure of it and I wanna be there to capitalise when it does :p

That is the change I am considering as well.

I can't afford Kubica with my other current selections, so I have to decide if I want to get vettel in the team, or swap out the Force India for the Renault.

I've already swapped Massa in for Rosberg. Do I want to make 2 changes this week? Transfers are at a premium so I think I won't. Let's see

So taking a bit of a risk.
Rubens replaced be Liuzzi which gave me money so that I could trade the Torro Rosso for a McLaren. I'm happy with getting the Macca back but Liuzzi is a bit of a wild card for me at the moment.

A slight tweak for this weekend - Hamilton as captain instead of Alonso and traded a Williams for a Renault. Team looks as follows:

Hamilton (C), Alonso, Rosberg, Hulkenberg
McLaren, Ferrari, Ferrari, Renault

I'm hoping for Hamilton to get his cat together and that Kubica continues with a strong pace, hence the Reanult. Unfortunately I was 1 million short from getting Kubica to replace Hulkenberg....why I didn't get Liuzzi is something I don't quite understand, but the lockout is in place so can't do anything about that.

Hamilton (C), Massa, Rosberg, Sutil

McLaren, Ferrari, Red Bull, Renault

Decided to leave my team as is. Mostly because I forgot to make the changes I wanted. I think having two Ferraris is gonna bite me this round...should've swapped one of them for a McLaren who seem to be showing good pace.

lol @ mclarensmps, you really hit it on the head with that comment :)

I actually have Vettel and Hulkenberg but then I have 2 Ferraris and a Mclaren on board...Another slow week :(

Well I'm not going to be so quick to write my team off yet. Assuming they avoid any first lap incidents they should be able to move through the field and claim some solid points. Besides, if I'm screwed so are many others because most teams at the top of the order have two Ferraris :p

Thank god for having a Renault and Sutil in my team to salvage qually points. I think my 'A-team' will come good during the race. I have no doubts about it. :cool:

Lol@prophetic comment, though :(

I'm fucked. Hamilton, massa, and one other guy whom I dont even remember, plus Rosberg.

2 fezza and 1 macca. God help me.

I think if it rains the grid is meaningless to be honest. Alonso said he isn't bothered about his grid slot because the race will be a lottery anyway. For once, I think the man may have a point. Make the right call and he could be leading, and the same goes for the red bulls. Mess up, and they're at the back...

Looks like all of us got ass bitten hahahaha, judging by the Ferrari and McLaren (listed alphabetically) fans.

What a fucked up birthday too, as Ferrari didn't make Q2 and Manchester United lost. :(

The race is tomorrow. Still lots of fireworks yet to explode.

@ManU: *points and laughs*

(then sinks back into his chair crying about Liverpool)

I'm sticking with my team. Even though it won't net me the most points. This weekend as stated is a wild card.