Formula 1 Dream Team Competition on Sportal

Ok, some changes while I remember to make them.

Vettel out, Hamilton in

Red Bull out, McLaren in.

My team in Monza spec:

Hamilton, Massa, Kubica, Sutil

McLaren, McLaren, Red Bull, Ferrari

Glad you're not a football coach or you'd give the other team your lineup and strategy before the match starts :D

All you have to do is click on my team to see my line up so it's not private. Besides, I have money in the bank and a lot of trades left before the season is out. Also, you arent going to beat me if you copy me, you gotta do something different :p

I got Webber(Red Balls), Eyebrows(Fezza), Kubica(Lada), Sutil(The Force).

I think the Sutil Force is going to get you some money at Monza.

Yea hopefully. I actually targeted top 10 for the year, especially when everything went well in the first half of the season. :(

Gah! At least Captain Eyebrow's did the job, let's see where i end up now. WTF happened to Sutil and his Force? Small complains too for Kubby and his Lada. ><

I think I did pretty well this round except with Petrov... even if he did a good race and gained a lot of positions, he was just too far back. Alonso, captain, must have scored me some points. Massa also, and Kubica.
On the teams I have 1 Ferrari, 1 RBR, 1 Renault and a Merc...

I was trying to choose whether to make Alonso captain but decided to leave it as Vettel as last time I changed it, it all backfired.

Wrong choice again xD

Still, I have both Ferraris and both Ferrari drivers, so it shouldn't be too bad. Just a shame it couldn't have been really nice by having a decent captain

Wohoo! I am slowly moving upwards! Currently in 19th!