Forza Motorsport 2

yeah same here. i played a few laps, most ended up in the wall due to lack of interior view i am used to, so i just went on TDU instead. i couldn't get a feel for the cars enough to keep playing. i was impressed at the amount of cars too, but i havent bothered to drive them all. to be honest i've not had time.

me too i wasn't really getting a good feel of the cars and the road

look at this:

ScreenShot003-5551.jpg

Can someone from Czech help me getting this game?

It's not due out here for another month for some retarded reason (eg games don't come out here the same time as anywhere else for no appreciable reason)

It's not due out here for another month for some retarded reason (eg games don't come out here the same time as anywhere else for no appreciable reason)

It was due for release on May the 25th or something like that, then it got delayed for some reason, and it now due out on the 8th of June I think.

Are those your friends or are they MS employees?

Because the game has gone gold to inform you.

these are not my friends. Yeah the game has gone gold but release for europe was the 8th of june.

They are normal gamers and got the games because the retailers did not care about the release-dates.

So is anyone playing this yet? You know....all of us that live in Poland. :p

Apparently it came out early in Poland and a Polish release team have put it up online. Has been out for about 3 days.

I may even know someone who has it and can confirm that it works. :whistle:

us Canadians next door to the U.S. and we get it on thursday, meanwhile the polish have it already.... wth

Markham, but us canadians are usually delayed a few days anyways
first real game that came out on the actual date was Crackdown

Markham, but us canadians are usually delayed a few days anyways
first real game that came out on the actual date was Crackdown

*Cough Halo 2 Cough*

Actually most games come out the same time here. Maybe at the end of the day for shipment but everything usually makes it ontime.

oh i dont remember back to halo 2, but halo 2 were one of those important games

Now this is how you play a racing game!

http://img503.imageshack.**/img503/5254/racingsetupqjpreviewthko7.jpg

You need 3 boxes for it, though...

anyone not liking their tv and xbox360's can donate theirs to me, all i need is 2 more tv's and 2 more xbox's, please donate generously :)