Guess that car game

To keep it moving relatively quickly, no, not one of those American Oil Crisis causers (if by that you mean American muscle car)

No

No, not related to any Ford (I hope!)

As far as I'm aware, it was a full production model, and I just checked, it is a unique design by that particular car manufacturer. It has a claim of being that particular country's first mass produced something something (any more info would give it away).:D

The trophy is for special people only.:p

No actually, it's if you get the top score in one of those arcade games (click the link in the menu bar).

No, not that obscure(not Chinese, but a country close to it). Quite a well known brand actually. Maybe not this model though.

I have to exclude a couple of things before going on:

1. The car was designed in the 1960s, therefore it's
- not Japanese (mass production already started in the 1950s)
- not Korean (the first independantly designed cars were built in the 1980s as far as I know)
- not Indian?

Well, one of those statements isn't correct. I didn't say it was the first mass produced car to come from this country. It was the first mass-produced front-drive car to come from this country. Even that is debatable. There were other front dirve cars produced before that, but only in small quantities.

I put first mass produced something something because I thought front-drive would give it away too quickly.

Yeah I know, but I didn't want it to drag on too much.:p

1920729.jpg

OMG, a car mautzel has never seen :-o

I'm still waiting for the one that Magnet hasn't seen before - I'll do my very best if I ever should get a car again in this game:D