Guess that car game

Not the usual but there was a tornado in Springfield, Massachusetts yesterday. The Nissan is easy enough but any clue as to the pancaked one on the right? My first thought was Boxster but I'm not sure.

tornado_1910981i.jpg

This is a bit pointless since no one knows the answer. Let's just get back to the car we were trying to guess.
And yes, we need a clue or bigger pic.

Not the usual but there was a tornado in Springfield, Massachusetts yesterday. The Nissan is easy enough but any clue as to the pancaked one on the right? My first thought was Boxster but I'm not sure.

tornado_1910981i.jpg

It's a '98-2002 Honda Accord sedan. The roof has been flattened and the rear glass is gone so that it looks like a convertible, but the taillights give it away.

No, not really. RickHamilton's post hasn't been solved yet, and someone just lost their car, their home, and quite possibly a loved one or two. Their misfortune shouldn't be part of our games forum.

Rick, we really need a bigger pic or possibly a clue.

No, not really. RickHamilton's post hasn't been solved yet, and someone just lost their car, their home, and quite possibly a loved one or two. Their misfortune shouldn't be part of our games forum.

Rick, we really need a bigger pic or possibly a clue.

I agree with every single idea!

Alright i'll give you all another clue...i forgot this thread existed! D:

Different pic, same car:

http://img855.imageshack.**/img855/3531/anyguesses.jpg

Last edited:
Nope.

At least my first ever one didn't fall at the first fence! Phew.