Have you ever shouted "...and across the line in...1 minute" after lovey-making?

Incidentally, just putting this out into the universe for all future conquests...

The moment you term it "lovey-making", consider yourself DENIED.

Heh.

reaction_face.png

Incidentally, just putting this out into the universe for all future conquests...

The moment you term it "lovey-making", consider yourself DENIED.

Heh.

How can you tell when somebody hasn't gotten laid since Spice Girls topped the Top 100 charts? He uses the term "lovey-making." Presumably by inserting his pee-pee into a girl's hoo-hah, hopefully without getting cooties. Circle circle, dot dot.

M: Well, you're a man of the world, squire.
S: Yes...
M: I mean, you've been around a bit, you know, like, you've, uh....you've "done it"....
S: What do you mean?
M: Well, I mean like,....you've SLEPT, with a lady....
S: Yes....
M: What's it like?

How can you tell when somebody hasn't gotten laid since Spice Girls topped the Top 100 charts? He uses the term "lovey-making." Presumably by inserting his pee-pee into a girl's hoo-hah, hopefully without getting cooties. Circle circle, dot dot.

M: I mean, you've been around a bit, you know, like, you've, uh....you've "done it"....

that is still one of my all time favorite Monty Python quotes.
[video=youtube;ona-RhLfRfc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ona-RhLfRfc[/video]

Say no more! Say no more! :D

Butters_South_Park.jpg

Must be this "guy" we're talking about?

As per title...lol

Have you ever shouted "...and across the line in...1 minute..." immediately after sexy time? lol That thought popped into my head...ahem one with hair on it...wait that's not clear enough...head on my shoulders that is.

Ahhh...the fun to be had with vodka, top gear references, and girls!:lol::mrgreen::p:cool::blink:

It is weird, but on reflection if I ever find myself making love with a TG loving Not a Dude I might try it just to see the reaction!

Hell, you could even introduce your cock with "Some say........."

:shifty:

EDIT: Sarcasm people, come on in! There's plenty for everyone! Should've known a certain lightly miserable Norwegian would take it seriously! ;)

Or you could turn to the other person and say 'So how do you think you've done?"

Or worse "So, where do you think you've come?" :confused:

Sorry, I'll get my coat....

could be worse, she could turn around and say "Ambitious but rubbish"

I'm more interested in a girl who asks you when you drop your pants "How hard can it be?"

:cool:

as much as all of these made me laugh, the result would be I keep weapons next to my bed and I would use them on you.

I have whispered "now we know"