how to make my 2011 camaro v6 faster

well i never been good at spelling or anything the deals with school

Your parents are doctors, so they must have had the intelligence to go through med school and get their degrees. Genetics would suggest that you have the same intellectual predispositions.

But apparently science can be wrong from time to time...

Your parents are doctors, so they must have had the intelligence to go through med school and get their degrees. Genetics would suggest that you have the same intellectual predispositions.

Perhaps they were cousins?

:p

Last edited:
As a general rule bragging about your parents being doctors won't get you far in life. It sounds like an issue with insecurity that you rely on others for worth.

It is a well-known fact that genetic traits (Such as, say, intelligence.) can skip a generation. Although I do have to wonder about the wisdom behind two doctors raising a son without giving him any sort of work ethic or sense of responsibility.

both my parents a doctors so they do good and y would i bee on here asking stuff if i didnt

Is that a statement or a question?

Could have had malnutrition in the womb. That will cause the body to be built less efficiently (less symmetry, less intelligence, etc). High nutritional environments produce smarter children even if they "don't have the genes for it".

Or maybe he was just oxygen deprived.

Last edited:
Is that a statement or a question?

I haven't had this much difficulty comprehending someone's writing since I had to translate a venetian's attempt at Latin for a class.

Your parents are doctors, so they must have had the intelligence to go through med school and get their degrees.
You don't know many medical students, do you? :p
Type it into Google it spell checks :)

Hey guys, i drive an old jordan f1 car to work, its got some miles on it but i think it can be faster, what should i do?

edit: dont tell me to nigger up my jordan, because im not niggering up my jordan.

Hey guys, i drive an old jordan f1 car to work, its got some miles on it but i think it can be faster, what should i do?

edit: dont tell me to nigger up my jordan, because im not niggering up my jordan.
Duuuude, you GOTTA nigger up your jordan! Also put JATOs on it that's gonna make it faster for shizzle!

Language please...

If I can give you one piece of advice, it would be to start trying to do better in school. Seriously.

no wai i have a street legal indycar i driver

2000dallarainfinitiindycar.jpg

my dad put on lights and everythig it used to be ed cheevers but he gave it do my dad

Last edited:
This thread is in a public forum and you have become the best cheap intertainment. SO posts pics of you with your carS or get out.

if u guys are just here to post shit to piss me off go and do it on some one elts thread

I'm sorry but posts that are badly worded, spelled and not at all punctuated don't make me want to give you any advice. This isn't AIM. If we don't see you put any effort in we won't either. But that's okay, you probably don't know what it means to work for something.

surprised it isn't a "camero"