IceBone's roadblog

How does tomorrow sound then? ;) I'll think about where to drive tomorrow. Right now watching F1. DO NOT SPOIL!

I'm just giving you a hard time, whatever leads to a better quality video, do that.

Here we go, the eagerly awaited #2 aka "Sunday drivers roadrageblog"!

[youtube]DWYNo0QsOh8[/youtube]

Last edited:
Interesting as the last one. I like thew "Hey, it's you..." trick at the start.

The last one is the best of three, but I still stand by my point - it's too long. Either talk more or be more critical and cut it alot.

Good one! :clap: I was going to scold you for running that red light....

Oh, and you have mighty brass balls to pass people on roads that curvy. I wouldn't attempt it.

I'd never overtake like that, but that was nice to watch.

Do many people speak English in Slovenia? Pardon my ignorance, but what is the national language? I found that about 1 out of every 4 Italians spoke at least some English, while I'd say 1/2-2/3 spoke Spanish, so I could fall back to that if I needed.

Well, the road was curvy, but you could see a long way ahead (and with 24 hour short beam law you can see cars coming quite a long way away), but a maybe a bit reckless, yes. Knowing the road helps. The fact that it was raining maybe not as much.

If you read the last bit, i recorded through the whole 1 hour tape, so even cutting it down to 9 minutes meant getting rid of A LOT of footage.

The main and only official language in Slovenia is Slovenian, but we're taught English in primary school already. When i went, it started in year 5 (i already took a course in year 4, so i was always ahead of the pack), but now they're starting in pre-school already. My nephew is 6 years old and he's already learning. :?

Nice driving Ice, I don't get the chance to drive like that much around these parts!
Reminds me of a certain favorite film of mine...
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1R8jrsEeME[/YOUTUBE]

LMAO that is the funniest thing I have seen in a long time

Nice videos! Made me thinking of to do one from my city...

Just watched your last one, quite interesting. The scenery around you area is quite beautiful!

I want to buy a camera mount like yours. Time to eBay it up!

They all have a standard tripod/mount thread.

488RC2.jpg

Last edited: