Idiots + Winter - The FAIL Collection Thread

it's not a kindergarten either...

Exactly. Darwin is being undermined by all these laws that protect the stupid and allow them to breed.

Lithuanian truck on allseasons in Norway. He's down there somewhere, a little bruised.

This is why you can't have nice things can't drive in Norway on continental all seasons.

Truckers without proper tires and multiple pairs of chains have no business north of the ?resund bridge.

Exactly. Darwin is being undermined by all these laws that protect the stupid and allow them to breed.

Quite the opposite. Humanity has evolved to take care of others, even if it means to force them a tiny bit.

I can support any point I want with a work of fiction :dunno:

Just because its a work of fiction doesn't mean that certain things aren't true.... Evolution works by breeding out undesirable traits, we basically suspended evolution with social security programs and laws designed to protect idiots from themselves...

Last edited:
Just because its a work of fiction doesn't mean that certain things aren't true.... Evolution works by breeding out undesirable traits, we basically suspended evolution with social security programs and laws designed to protect idiots from themselves...

If humans had evolved differently we wouldn't conceive these programs. Monkeys don't have H&S legislation, blame our evolutionary step away from them.

If humans had evolved differently we wouldn't conceive these programs. Monkeys don't have H&S legislation, blame our evolutionary step away from them.

H&S has been around for about 0.0000001% (too lazy to type more 0s) of our total evolution time prior to that we were only slightly less at the mercy of natural selection than the monkeys.

Abuse or not: Sometimes people have to be forced into doing things for their own good.

Humanity has evolved to take care of others, even if it means to force them a tiny bit.

Spoken like true Germans, congratulations.

Talk like this is why you had your country carpet bombed last time......

Every government forces their citizens to do stuff.

Indeed, but there is a difference between 'forcing' people not to kill each other and medling in every single little trivial matter, like what sort of tyres people put on their own car.....Don't worry, I don't expect you to understand.

Indeed, but there is a difference between 'forcing' people not to kill each other and medling in every single little trivial matter, like what sort of tyres people put on their own car.....Don't worry, I don't expect you to understand.

Exactly. They missed us with V2s and goosestepping so they got us with burocracy instead.

"Nein, nein, ve vill bomb zem with paperverk!!!"

[...] every single little trivial matter
That?s the Knackpunkt. And I don?t expect you to understand that. Literally :D

[...]"Nein, nein, ve vill bomb zem with paperverk!!!"
No we you make go stand in line for paperwerk! Ja, Ja. we no wat you like!

Last edited:

Exactly... Where does it stop?

Exactly... Where does it stop?
Where people start using their own brain to make wise decisions. Stuff like putting on winter tyres when it?s nessecary shouldn?t even have to be a topic where goverments have to step in. People should be smart enough to make the right choice themselves, not listen to their wallet.

That's something rather untranslatable along the lines of 'most difficult point' or 'crunch point' (I'm not sure that's English) right?

We would say 'kraakpunt' or 'breekpunt'.

FYI I actualy understand German fairly well......I just refuse to speak it. :p

Where people start using their own brain to make wise decisions. Stuff like putting on winter tyres when it?s nessecary shouldn?t even have to be a topic where goverments have to step in. People should be smart enough to make the right choice themselves, not listen to their wallet.
Then you end up with the catch 22, if you legislate something people will not bother to think about it and simply follow the law.
'crunch point' (I'm not sure that's english) right?
As per Google translate you are correct.

Most governments regulate trivial matters such as tyres one way or another. We have the T?V people, the Brits have the MOT, etc etc.

I rest my case.....