James May's Man Lab

Auditions for the Reunion Band were held last weekend. This is an interesting and mostly spoiler free log account by one of the contestants. :)

http://goingdeafforaliving.com/

...and on Twitter it has been announced by the official Man's Lab tweeters that James will launch his own line of boiler suits. :mrgreen:

Last edited:
The boiler suits have been revealed at the opening of the Graduate Fashion Week in London on 5th June, and James himself graced the catwalk. Sadly, pics are v.spoilerish but he looked as if he was in the spirit of the event, albeit a tad ironically. Some of the genuine designers were a bit snotty about it on twitter:

Apparently we are all to stay for James May launching his fashion range. No thanks... I am exiting stage left. How dare he steal thunder.

James may's catwalk debut successfully cheapened graduate fashion week

I am so looking forward to this series.

James strutting his stuff on the catwalk. Looking good there, Mr May!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...-Graduate-Fashion-Week.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

article-0-0C6B83E400000578-163_224x620.jpg

Last edited:
Hysterical!

See the long-suffering Mr Daws has been roped in again - love the sack-barrow.

RESPECT. :nod:

:lol: Those bits at the end were this close to going on eBay before that dutiful flunky picked them up.

And you have to love this video with the article. :)

My favourite quote from James:

?Sarah has this thing she calls her magic wardrobe, from which things appear that I have never seen before. I think that magic wardrobe?s correct name might be Harvey Nichols.?
:mrgreen:

Oh May you are my hero!

So now James May can fix other peoples plumbing in style? :p

He could fix my plumbing anytime because I bet it would be done right.

On a totally different subject, but I bet someone here knows, now that we have a start date, I was watching last season TG to get ready and I noticed James's famous shirt was no where to be seen. Does anyone know what happened to it?

I guess you missed shellygrrl's latest post in this thread. :p Anyway, I can't believe he did this, and I can't wait to see it. :lmao:

Give her a break. She doesn't miss much, but she is human after all.

Give him a break; he was being silly.

Anyway, the infamous Blue Flowery Shirt? was destroyed by reeds somewhere in Australia last year. Yeah.

Give him a break; he was being silly.

Anyway, the infamous Blue Flowery Shirt? was destroyed by reeds somewhere in Australia last year. Yeah.

That's his story, anyway. It hasn't exactly fitted him for several years.