Clarkson: Jeremy on QI Jan 25, 26 / 2013

DaveInEdm

Car(s)
none
Jeremy Clarkson will be guesting on QI (Quite Interesting) on January 25th, with the unedited XL version on January 26th. See this list of QI episodes, the last one listed has him scheduled to appear.

By the way, the Wikipedia list of Top Gear episodes is a great resource too... check it out here.

Dave
Edmonton, Canada

Wiki article now says TBA again. It didn't air yesterday (Radio Times guide confirms this); it was another compilation show. Doesn't look like this will be on anytime soon.

So is this the new tradition, the Clarkson QI isn't shown until weeks after the series has ended? I don't think he even offended anyone bad enough to get in the papers this time...

QI is recorded well in advance -- around April/May, I think? It's not like HIGNFY or TG where it's recorded days before the airdate.

The series was recorded around September. I wonder if there was something in it that referred to a news story which made it inappropriate for broadcast at the correct time

Isn't this all a bit of a mix up? I noticed that this week they repeated the episode of Have I Got News For You that Jeremy hosted.

Does clarkson really like QI? He seems to be on it a lot.

He must, IMO. Otherwise he wouldn't keep coming back. He's appeared in every series except for A and F.

Apparently "Just the Job" (Jeremy's episode from Series J) aired in Australia not too long ago (July 24). It's supposed to air (finally!) this month in the UK. (http://twitter.com/qikipedia/status/325266879990071297)

Meanwhile, JC will be in the episode "Kings" for Series K. First show recorded for that series.

Check out the XL version. Clarkson had plenty to say.

He's been on the show again, S11 E05, called "Kings" - worth checking out.

Many of us were at the recording. It wasn't the best, but they managed to edit it together quite nicely.