Lens Flair

This one is B&W with tonemaping processing in all of composition... is a HDR... "a soft one"

3490142069_925eac3fb2.jpg

Evil cat is evil.

The expression on this cat is priceless in my opinion. This is one of my best photos of 2008 :)

What do you think?

http://img7.imageshack.**/img7/2610/cat5p.jpg

You are right it was just a quick snapshot ;-)

The moon at 9am back in December...

https://pic.armedcats.net/s/sh/shawn/2009/05/01/morningwintermoon.jpg

Level, I think that shot has a lot of potential but it's oversaturated. This is particularly evident in the car and the buildings behind. I think it's also a tiny bit dark which means you aren't getting the most out of the really nice sunrise/sunset behind. I hope you don't mind but I did a few alteration using saturation, levels and curves here. I can of course remote the link if you want :).

Level, I think that shot has a lot of potential but it's oversaturated. This is particularly evident in the car and the buildings behind. I think it's also a tiny bit dark which means you aren't getting the most out of the really nice sunrise/sunset behind. I hope you don't mind but I did a few alteration using saturation, levels and curves here. I can of course remote the link if you want :).

That does look a lot better. I spent a while on the shot last night going back and forth between different versions and I definately agree that its too saturated. I'll give it another shot tonight. Thanks for the input fellas :)

Werner and cvrefugee, nice shots (especially Werner's, great concept! I thought it was a surf board at first ;)) , but they could really use some processing.

Last edited:
That does look a lot better. I spent a while on the shot last night going back and forth between different versions and I definately agree that its too saturated. I'll give it another shot tonight. Thanks for the input fellas :)

You could also try something like this

I am bit of an amateur photo person myself for quite sometime now, but never got around to setting up a flickr or deviant art account. Here's one I have, unedited:

29zvcc3.jpg