NFS: Most Wanted

Beat the whole game last night. ^_^

pdanev said:
Hehe, 1 week did this game last. :)

Too short or too addictive? :)

He spent 25 hours on it, thats pretty normaly for single player thingies. According to xfire, but that doesn't update as often, so i bet its just a tad more.

Kip_6666 said:
He spent 25 hours on it, thats pretty normaly for single player thingies. According to xfire, but that doesn't update as often, so i bet its just a tad more.

Truth is, I found last two Undergrounds kind of too short. I mean, I've been playing San Andreas since it came out on PC and I'm still halfway through it, while I managed to beat Underground 2 in just a couple of weeks. And that only because at first I tried to do just one or two races a day. By the second Tuesday, though, I said, "screw this, I want that Mustang!", and before I knew it was over :)

I beat underground 2 in under a week. i'll admit that the day i got it, i played for like 5 hours straight, but the rest of the week was just casual playing. i completely obliterated the drift races, and i mean obliterated. i would beat the guy who came second by atleast 100,000 points each time in my Supra, the game was just too short and easy.

Except the Bounty things, Most wanted is pretty easy as well, IMO...

what happens when you actually beat the game? can you still drive around in the city and stuff? if so, can you still buy cars and parts? and what happens if you run out of money, with no more races to compete in?

Hm..
you can also tune every car and race with it in Quick Races. And you don?t lose any money.

Its worth to complete the game because you get some more cars :)

matt_shaw said:
...with no more races to compete in?

You can redo all the races...

p0w3r said:
Viper007Bond said:
Hmm, odd.

heh the file was corrupted...did a hash check and found ou it was not 100%, but 90.0% :?

but now...how do you play it? lol i tried mounting it with dameon then turning on sd4hide and then running the game, but it still asks for the cd :(

EDIT: nvm....i got it...needed to update dameon tools...thanks :)

I pmed you, but i guess some others could have this trouble. I have the same problems, and i used bitcomet to do a manual has check and it just came up 100%...was i doing the right thing? i Can't install that music thing as well..

had a pop-up blocker so i didnt see ur pm...sorry

anyways, try to restart you computer and do a hash check again. I also used bitcomet and for some reason it would display as 100% and then whenever i restarted my computer it would say its 93.3 or something. Try that and let me know how it goes.

yeah, kinda, it's just an NFS thing. both undergrounds did it.

why do you need to lift off to do donuts? I have no trouble doing donuts whatsoever with my IS, Cayman, SLR, PCGT, DB9 the list goes on...

flyingfridge said:
why do you need to lift off to do donuts? I have no trouble doing donuts whatsoever with my IS, Cayman, SLR, PCGT, DB9 the list goes on...

Do you've got a wheel? Calibration problems?

you must be going very slowly to have that problem with drifting, just go faster!!!