[Polar Challenge Special] July 25th, 2007

Yeah, terrific episode. The photography was amazing and the sound track was really powerful and complimented the scenes perfectly. Every one at the production office can be extremely proud of themselves for the sheer quality of this.

I really enjoyed it!

Awesome episode. They have raised the standards of TV production and also proven that Al Gore is talking SHIT!

What do you think happened after Jezza got warmed up again after being pushed in the water?

You can hear him start to say "How dare you push..." before he has to put his arms up and gets rushed to the tent.

to be honest, I think that bit was staged... The way they are discussing it before JC get's the push- I think they knew what was coming.

I didn't like JC being pushed into that water, staged or not. Infact, if it was staged, it proves that JC is the hardest of the three, because they chose him to take the plunge!! The man is a proper wonder:wub:

oh, I'm sorry but Richard is hardest of three of them, because he was going to magnetic north pole I much harder circumstances, when Jezza and James were drinking, jokeing, eating chocolate etc.

But still I like them all, and theirs way of giving us an entertainment is greatest of whole shows in TV.

I audiably loughed when I saw them push Jeremy to the water hahahahaha I also loved when Jeremy "plays" the horn when he passes Hammond and when they're drinking Gin n tonic
on of their best entertainment shows ever

Finally got to see it, I think it was the best Top Gear yet, made even better by HD. But I cannot wait for the new season.

Hammond's and that polar chick's cameramen were on sleds too ? or they went by car ?

Awesome episode. They have raised the standards of TV production and also proven that Al Gore is talking SHIT!

What do you think happened after Jezza got warmed up again after being pushed in the water?

You can hear him start to say "How dare you push..." before he has to put his arms up and gets rushed to the tent.

I didn't even realise Jeremy spoke after he come out of the icy waters. Or maybe I was laughing so hard that I didn't pay attention (I think I was crying with laughter towards the end of that).
I would have thought he would have been incoherent after he got out.

Still laughing after thinking about it :rofl:

Best challenge that TG have done. Well done!!!

Here is another funny point;

Now look carefully at the tailgate, where the top of the shock absorber is.

"Invincible". Right after clarkson trashes the Hilux.

Here is another funny point;

Now look carefully at the tailgate, where the top of the shock absorber is.

"Invincible". Right after clarkson trashes the Hilux.

Only Clarkson would do something like that:lol: