Post a pic of yourself

This is the closest pic I've found of my face.

ojqik8.jpg

And I always thought you were the one in your avatar. ;)

I always hoped he was the one in his avatar. It gave all his posts that little extra something, thinking that the guy posting looked like that. :D

Ehh, the bike picture's not conclusive...so I'm gonna hang onto the thought that the guy in his avatar is really him until proven otherwise :p

The problem is you guys think he's the dude on the bike, but maybe he's just in the bushes somewhere ready to jump some power ranger ass. :D
You really think he could look that inconspicuous? :p

Lol. If that's a Corsa, it's probably just as expensive as your DSLRs put together. Good to see you've got your priorities straight :p

https://pic.armedcats.net/w/wh/whappeh/2009/01/16/Soxhatcold.jpg

For some reason, I decided that going to get donuts was a picture worthy experience.

It doesn't.

It says Sox.

Edit: expect to see that cap around the world more often, Obama wears one quite often. ;)

Last edited:
It doesn't.

It says Sox.

Edit: expect to see that cap around the world more often, Obama wears one quite often. ;)

Thank God, almost every third hiphopper around here wears that, I never closely observed it to see the e/o difference. :)

Last edited:
its a baseball hat for the Chicago White Sox. Popular hat for rappers to wear, sadly.