Post the first car you have ever driven.

yep another corolla driver, 1994 Automatic to be exact

the car was used and bought in 2000 for my mom, now it's my car (3 months of driving)

so ya I'm on my first car, you can see it in the "what's your car topic" pg86

I'm 17, 18 in 2 months

1952 Beetle back in the early 1970's - not quite the split rear window type, but darn small nevertheless! Great wagon, even had a whistling engine. Never let me down in two years.

Next car an early Mini. Just as good and reliable, but ten times more fun as you could chuck it around all over the place. Doin' naughties in the back seat was also surprisingly easy what with both the whole front seats being able to tip forward. :thumbsup:

Ah! Sweet memories!!!

1994 Honda Accord :yucky: :yucky: :yucky: I'm looking at buying a black Golf GTI in August though 8) 8) 8)

accord.jpg

-98 Renault Laguna, which was my parents car and i was about 12 at the time. Nowadays i drive mostly my parents -05 Vectra 2.0l turbo(chipped) but i'm thinking of buying car of my own at next summer.

I learned to drive in one of these - a 1999 VW Lupo 1.0 with NO power steering.
lupo-schwarz.jpg

and my first car was similar to this - a 1995 Ford Fiesta Azura 1.1
cc_1_b.JPG

my dad's old '95 E320 Mercedes Sportline, 5 speed auto... fantastic car

first drive in the matra 530(same color as the pic) of my father when I was 10 just before he puts it in the garage for a 7 years sleep, the most exotic car that my dad ever owned.I now regret he sold it.After that couples of times with a renault 4L and R5 and some CX's before having my old beemer.

Matra_530_differences_2.jpg

When I was 5-6 or something I did some serious steering in a Trabant. 8)

trabi_04.jpg

1st experience with pedals in a lada.

lada_2101_1977_new.jpg

Pre license practice in an older Megane (1.9 diesel).

megane-99-verd_22_gr.jpg

And my license during a very hot summer on a golf 2 diesel, obviously no stuff like electric windows, airco, powersteering etc.

golf2-2.jpg

If you count sitting on dad's lap and steering then it was a 1979 VW Sirocco. If you count the first car I actually operated - 1983 Mercedes 300D turbo deisel.

the first car I drove was a 90 Toyota Camry SE in a church parking

C1484a.jpg

When I got my learning license, the first car I took for a ride was my mom's Ford Windstar 2000 (minvan crew, represent!)

17766.1.jpg

After a while, I wanted to learn manual shiftage, so I took my dad's Mazda Protege 2001

2001_MAZDA_PROTEGE_4dr_ES.jpg

I passed my exam with the Windstar, and now it is the car I am driving.

1998 Vauxhall Corsa 1.0

vauxhall_corsa_2.jpg

Phwoarrrr! Feeeeeel the power! :lol:

My parents Seat Alhambra on a beach in Ireland. I was only 12 at the time. Got wheel spin and everything.

first vehicle i ever driven on my own was a ford transit van while delivering to an industrial estate with a massive open area round the back of the stores. he taught me what to do (didnt stall, probs with it being diesel) then delivered it while i drove it.. oh yeah i was about 10

the next thing after that was a truck down a farm track

i cant remember what the first 'car' war i drove haha

C4 Polo Green Corvette, which I drove home after passing my Leaners Permit when I was 15, many moons ago.

It looked a lot like this but wasn't a ZR-1, didn't have the pin stripe and had stock C4 rims, not these fugly crome things...
800px-1993_Chevrolet_Corvette_ZR-1.jpg

An 89 civic dx 5spd. It was given to me by an aunt and I drove it for about a month until the first time I drove in snow...
http://img280.imageshack.**/img280/8189/civiccrash18vv.jpg

I picked up another one just like it on ebay for $600 about 4 years ago and have been driving that since, albeit only in the winter the past year. Its a fun little car, and has that light weight nimbleness lacking on so many cars today. With the return of nice weather though I've been driving my 92 Stealth R/T, I love that car :D
http://img346.imageshack.**/img346/6921/picture018redo0gy.jpg

hmm.. a E30 325e.. 5spd with 184!!! ftlbs of torque.. felt and sounded great (considering it only had like 120hp).. learned to drive, slide, handbrake turn, heeltoe, doubleclutch on it..
then when i let my brother start driving it.. he destroyed the transmission.. aNd the engine.. (then when i let him drive my 4runner.. my car after he took the busted E30) he blew the engine block and destroyed the 4wd diff.. only 2 wheels worked when i drove it.. was going in circles.. ) he aint touching my e46 thats for sure..

Leyland P76 I was 9 years old (I'm now 27) it was a 5.8L alloy head power plant
This isn't it but this the only photo on the net i could find that was like it
PrologueWetTAS2001.jpg