Post the first car you have ever driven.

zeoniks

Car(s)
2007 Nissan Murano
Mine was an old Toyota Corolla. I think it was an '87 automatic transmission. Very small, very cramped, very slow, and very loud. The steering wheel has absolutely no feedback whatsoever.

One of these:

Peugeot%20504%20uit%201970.jpg

'79 Peugeot 504 L, 4 Speed, and shift stick was BY the steering wheel. Some of you may know what I mean.

2003 chevy malibu for Driver's ed

An old skool Toyota Corolla when I was 14... on a mates farm mind you. Drove it every day for a fortnight, awesome awesome fun.

There's quite a few people who started out with Corollas. Same here, on a '90 Corolla with a 3-speed automatic transmission. First time I drove it on the roads, I rear-ended someone; thank the heavens that the Corolla had rubber bumpers. That was fun to drive on the highway at 65 MPH.

A good old '83 Mercedes 240D, a car with quite possibly the worst power to weight ratio ever. Trying to learn to drive a manual on that was a real pain in the butt, however it has been reliable as hell and even though i rarely drive it, i still have it.

FalconXD.JPG

One of these on a beach in Coral Bay when I was 14. Guy threw me the keys and said "drive it down to the shore, it's easy"

Lucky it was an auto. :D

I learned to drive in an '88 Mitsubishi Magna. 2.6L 4 Cylinder (!) and a 5sp manual trans.

Very reliable car, although the rust is starting to get into it. The only major component that has ever been replaced is a door, and dad and I did that in about half an hour.

Something that's even more amazing considering it was 'my' car for a month before i bought my actual car. god it got some abuse. I jumped it over one particular railway crossing on more than 1 occasion. I know it went up to 170km/h but I don't know how far it would actually go because at that point the air had lifted up the front end to an extent that my steering didn't really have any effect on guidance any more. I thought that might be a good point to slow down. Actually that was one of the scariest moments of my life. 170km/h and no steering.

Not this one, but it's the same:
magna1.jpg

hmm... the first car I've actually driven was when I was 14 driving around the parking lot, it was this

2001_17.jpg

but the LWB version, so 1 more row of seats.

But the cars that I actually drove for longer than like 10 mins are not alot, I've driven the BA Ford Falcon back from Mt. Buller once when my dad was too tired to drive (about 2hrs) and I learn in a Mazda 323 Wagon

2litre Laguna lowered with 18" alloys in black. Very very nice looking. Not sure about the year, but i would have drove it in the late 90's. That shit was el-rapido.

my first car was a gmc yukon back in 1999.

then a jimmy in 2000.

then a mazda 626 and a for focus in 2001.

volvo xc90 and toyota landcrusier in 2002.

chevy s10 in 2003

isuzu pick up in 2004

and a slk a few days ago 8)

all this and i dont have a license yet. ;)
of course it was all in a safe enviorment ;)

2004 E240 :)
http://img517.imageshack.**/img517/1489/shiv0012gc.th.jpg

http://img150.imageshack.**/img150/3509/img58970nu.jpg

On a holiday aged 14 - during the 5KM or so I was driving I managed to blow up two tires because we were going through some mud in which nails or something like that must have been in :)

A '94 Mitsubishi Galant in drivers ed, four-years ago. The brakes were terrible and the engine was thrashy. What a POS.

well I drive with a Learners permit which is kinda like a license... just have to drive without an adult by your side