Post your animated GIFs thread (56k takes a bus)

LMAO HAHAHAHAHAHA^^^^^^

funny-gifs-indeed.gif

then people told you it was a repost

QFT.

Viper007Pwnd.....again! :roflmao:

Remind me to take the train next time I'm in Oregon! :whistle:

I obviously didn't see the repost link. The link I saw only took me to this thread, not that specific post (as it was still loading).

So fuck off cunts and enjoy the neg rep for being dicks.

I obviously didn't see the repost link. The link I saw only took me to this thread, not that specific post (as it was still loading).

So fuck off cunts and enjoy the neg rep for being dicks.

I'm confused. Are we cunts, dicks, or some kind of world wide hermaphrodites?

Please clarify so I know exactly which way I am being thoroughly mod-fucked.

I believe he telling you that everyone makes mistakes, and jeers from the peanut gallery wasn't the most helpful solution.

i.e., cut the guy some slack. :)

Hmmmm, peanuts!

:p

And since it's standard form to take the piss out of those who repost/post in the wrong place then the peanut gallery is bound to deploy when someone with a bold, red username does it.

And damn you Jay, I am now craving peanuts and while I have some Jumbo Chilli Peanuts in stock, bedtime isn't the time! :shakefist:

;)

:rofl: This week on "When Mally Dangerous Goes Shopping".......

https://pic.armedcats.net/b/bl/blayde/2010/07/27/tumblr_l5xbdovPVk1qaw0ai.gif

Wellwell......another forum were the high and mighty mods can't take a joke, how refreshing :rolleyes: ........ that's one way to lose users I quess.

Wellwell......another forum were the high and mighty mods can't take a joke, how refreshing :rolleyes: ........ that's one way to lose users I quess.
Have you met Quiky yet?

Yeah Viper, go easy on the guy. Isn't it bad enough that he's Belgian? :tease:

Were are you from again? ow right......the future 5the world region of the world :tease:

Go ahead , my truck runs on rotting treehugger :tease:

Also cranberries.