Purchasing a car in the US, advice appreciated

v0od0o said:
Weirdly enough I just got a t-shirt that has your avatar picture on its front, Pink floyd's 1973 tour? weird coincidence.....
wow..... i have the same shirt.... weird....

Excellent choice! Be safe with it!

Edit: Now religious salesmen won't defecate in your letterbox. :D

Grats, i personaly think its a nice looking car. I think the typical BMW design these days was to suit the z4, and bmw made the rest of the range to match ;)

v0od0o
There better be a ton of pics. I sense a trip out west ;)...:lol:

Thanks guys, hope goes all well with the lease.

And thank you for all your advice and car throughout the whole process. You were all really helpful and supportive. Hope I get to do the same to each one of you when you're buying your ferraris maybe :)

Believe me, I would wanna take tons of photos with this baby when she arrives :mrgreen:

v0od0o said:
Hope I get to do the same to each one of you when you're buying your ferraris maybe :)

Nah, that'll be you getting a Ferrari when you're the next Bill Gates... and you'll still see if you can get a Microsoft discount :p :lol:

watto said:
v0od0o said:
Hope I get to do the same to each one of you when you're buying your ferraris maybe :)

Nah, that'll be you getting a Ferrari when you're the next Bill Gates... and you'll still see if you can get a Microsoft discount :p :lol:

yup... we're relying on helping you decide between an M5 or RS6 or Gallardo vs. F430 :D

andyhui01 said:
watto said:
v0od0o said:

yup... we're relying on helping you decide between an M5 or RS6 or Gallardo vs. F430 :D
psst....get the f430 ;) :lol: :p

:lmao:
Now you guys should know who to contact if you're ever coming close to redmond or seattle, just don't come in bunches as she can't carry more than one passenger besides the driver :lol:

I'm sure glad you finally made your decision. I was becoming worried seeing you sway back and forth between several cars.

I've always been a big BMW fan. People who have driven or owned them often fall deeply in love with them too.
You really can't go wrong with a BMW (of course with a few exceptions).
It's a shame you'll have to drive the Z4 with the roof closed all the time. The sun really doesn't exist in Seattle. :p

v0od0o said:
:lmao:
Now you guys should know who to contact if you're ever coming close to redmond or seattle, just don't come in bunches as she can't carry more than one passenger besides the driver :lol:
Of course, that won't be the problem when you get your M5... :thumbsup: