**SPOILER** Info on new Top Gear series in latest mag issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mischief007 said:
I heard the Liana is getting replaced with a :eek: Chevrolet Lacetti CDi (the car that runs the WTCC for Chevy).

Can't wait till Sunday.
i thought they were using the suzuki swift?

the suzuki swift is actually a pretty decent little car.

the lacetti is shit.

Go on Topgear.com and go on the Top Gear on BBC Two link. Its got a full preview of the series

You talking about the pictures, or is it a video preview like the one shown on BBC TV?

bartboy9891 said:
Mischief007 said:
I heard the Liana is getting replaced with a :eek: Chevrolet Lacetti CDi (the car that runs the WTCC for Chevy).

Can't wait till Sunday.

Looks like Sunday is going to answer a lot of questions ;). Can't wait for it to start.

Mischief007 said:
bartboy9891 said:
Mischief007 said:

Can't wait till Sunday.

Looks like Sunday is going to answer a lot of questions ;). Can't wait for it to start.
Yeah! If anything, it would be the Swift. Jeremy couldn't handle the Daeooo around the studio :p Don't start with this chevy stuff with me! Once a Daeooo, always a Daeooo.

"Next year, Daeooo changing their name to Chevy! What a great idea, I should change my name to George Clooney and everyone will want to sleep with me!"

I wonder if I change my name to Jeremy Clarkson Ferarri will lend me a car :roll:

Oh no.
One of the worst thing that could happen to TG happened, new presenter, and that is confirmed. :x :thumbsdown:
What's the point of yet another guy?
JC, JM and RH maded a perfect trio, why ruin that perfection?, why?!
I can't see any point of it. :bangin:

TG will no longer be the same. :cry:

I dont think it's gonna be an actual presenter. I think it's gonna be that bloody white dog :D.

Role on Sunday to find out :)

Sky

Hope you're damn right! ;)

It is the dog, so stop worrying about the bond between the TG3 being ruined!
And the new car is NOT a Swift.

Oooo, not a Swift. Can you just tell us if it's a Pacific Rimmer or not? That would be nice to know, because I beat it would be the Daeoo then.

Might be the LC, but I very much doubt that. Maybe Honda gave them a new Civic? :D

If it is not a Swift, it has got to be the Chevy Lacetti CDi ;). From where I read (can't remember where), they did a lot of laps and the car held up just fine.

Guess it probably would be. Unless they get a Diesel Accendent!

Status
Not open for further replies.