The Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag game

Yes i know i ate your food but i forgot that i left mine in the Jaaaaaaaaaaaaag.

"Yes office I did kill him, but he was trying to break into my JAAAAAAAAAG"*

"Of course I cheated on you my dear, what else am I suppose to do when I take out the JAAAAAG".

*I am pretty sure that's exactly how Spectre stated the matter :).

Of course I ran that red light, officer. I didn't want to risk cooking the brakes on my Jaaaaaaaag.
The children splattered on my bonnet? They were trying to get close to my Jaaaaaaaaag.

Last edited:
http://img10.imageshack.**/img10/8227/jaaaaag.jpg

I may have pulled you over for only doing 2mph over the speed limit sir, but I do drive a Jaaaaaaaaaag.

Boss: You're late man. You're gonna be sacked.
Jaaag owner: I apologise but I was having fun while driving my Jaaaaaaaaag around.

Boss: You're late man. You're gonna be sacked.
Jaaag owner: I apologise but I was shagging your daughter in my Jaaaaaaaaag.

Fixed. :p

No, officer, I don't have any dead hookers in the trunk of my...Jaaaaaaaaaaaag.

Date: *calling him on the phone* Honey, seems you forgot about our date!
Jaaaag owner: I was very busy cleaning my Jaaaaaaaaaag. I'm sorry (?)

Last edited:
"Passport and boarding pass please."
"Uhh, yes, well it seems that I left them in my Jaaaaag. I'll just be getting on the plane now."

i can't imagine why someone would put cocaine in the trunk of my JAAAAAAAAAAAG officer

Officer, I swear I didn't know she was fifteen when she got into my Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaag.

Hmmm that'd be legal in sweden reguardless of the jaaaaaaag ;)

I know it's wrong and all but I love how these blood diamonds sparkles on her neck when we're driving along in my Jaaaaaaaag

"I'm not wearing my wedding ring? Sorry honey, must've lost it in the jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag"

I'm sorry I broke the forum rules, but I was in a hurry to go home in my Jaaaaaaag