The Positivity Thread aka "Today was a great day because....."

Well, there was one in Euskirchen in January 2014, but fortunately it's very rare that the bombs go off after such a long time. Most of the bombs can be defused, some have to be detonated in a controlled way.

We are now discussing explosions of leftover bombs from a war that ended 70 years ago in the positivity thread. I like that.

We are now discussing explosions of leftover bombs from a war that ended 70 years ago in the positivity thread. I like that.

Well, we're discussing the rarity of those going boom, so it's still technically on topic :p

"damn cityfolk coming in here with their girly bombsuits and their fancy robots, it will slow down work! I'm just gonna use this here old backhoe and this here rusted chain, get it to my friends scrap yard, maybee make a few bucks...."
:lol: Coming from a family of farmers and ranchers, yeah I could see that.

"I'll just get back about fiddy yards and hit it with the ol 30-06. Hold my beer, son ... "

Well, we're discussing the rarity of those going boom, so it's still technically on topic :p
That and the fact people rebuilt, made thriving communities, from the bombed out ruins.

It seems I have purchased the last 10 containers of GlucoLift glucose tablets because now there isn't a single one available anymore...

The best thing is that they only ship to the US but next week my uncle will come over here from the states so I can ship the package to him and he'll just take it with him in his baggage so no extra postal charges to get it here. :)

... I'm going on vacation tomorrow.

Crazy roadtrip FTW.

Reactions: MWF
I lol'd at your new status... "viswijf" FTW

Well not today but yesterday was a great day because i kissed a gorgeous redhead girl...

The first time i kissed a redhead in my life:D

Well not today but yesterday was a great day because i kissed a gorgeous redhead girl...

The first time i kissed a redhead in my life:D

:confused: You're supposed to kiss women on the lips (amongst other places), not on their hair.

Just rode my bike for some 27km in perfect weather. Sunshine, not too warm, light breeze, very much an awesome start to the weekend :)

From yesterday, but still.

... it was the first time in a year since i made any real food myself.

VMu47Xlh.jpg

IK235lVh.jpg

The last year i spent shitload of money on take-out or junkfood restaurants.

This marks the end of an era of unhealthy 'living'.

And i hope that in a couple months i can say i started doing sports and maybe lose some weight!

You have a very curious way of organizing your coffee pods.

Yeah, during the move into my new apartment, they all dropped out of their (opened) original containers, and i was too lazy to put them all back in. So i put them on this cover of a box. At first i left them random, but i wanted order in the chaos so i sorted them out.

I want some of those fancy wall holders, but they are fucking expensive, and can't hold 150 capsules.

I hope that wasn't just one meal otherwise that weight is going nowhere in a hurry. ;)

I'm lucky in that I've never had to worry about my weight and what I eat but I hear that if you are serious about it then half of your plate should be vegetables (not including potatoes) and the remaining half divided equally between carbs and protein.

So today....

Man City lost to Spurs while United beat Sunderland to go top of the EPL.

Junior and I saw not one but two Teslas on the way to Brighton this afternoon (he has never seen one before)

And Apple have taken a look at my MacBook which went on the fritz on Monday and even though it is four years old will be fitting a brand new logic board completely free of charge when it would have been ?340 if I had had to pay for it myself.

All in all not a bad day. And now I have beer too :cheers:

I crammed all sorts of things into this semester break and so far, they've all worked out - work, domesic and intercontinental family visits, two weddings, some sightseeing, and a four-stop vacation. Three more weeks and as many trips plus a friend's 30th to go. :D

Because I'm still a child inside, took the family to Disneyland.

Disney Dreams may just be the most awesome (non automotive) thing I've ever seen in my life...

6943039304_3f4df752d4_b.jpg