The TukTuk coming to America?

Hmmm. Well, I mean, it's no worse than driving around on a Vespa around town, just more people can come along for the ride. Although, god knows why anyone else would want to in the first place...

There's your problem. How much do you have to hate a person in order to take them for a ride on a Tuk Tuk?

Well, I can see the potential of this in something like a local beach taxi. Where I live this would be a perfect little money maker, just so long as it has enough gumption to get over the bridge to the beach :p

As a private vehicle I don't see much use outside of a golf community or something to screw around in.

I remember in the Burnout game, you had to blow up a lot of these bastards for fun. :twisted:

What.... you don't think blowing them up is a one up?

It would be really good for wine tours. One its open to the environment so you can get good views of the land. Two it fits three people in the back can you say M?nage ? trois. Three it fits three people in the back can you say M?nage ? trois. Four with a bucket of ice and a driver you could go to all the vineyards without a large group bus.