Top Gear Changing Rooms Anyone???

You ladies flatter me :). Here, for good measure, is the fake logo I created for such a show:
https://pic.armedcats.net/l/la/labcoatguy/2009/10/11/qig.gif

Why did I click on this thinking it'd be mildly NSFW?

"Well, now we know that Stig has huge balls...and isn't a ginger."
"OMG NEKKID CLARKSON EYE BLEACH PLZ!?"
"I see James has taken on Oz's fondness for silk shorts..."

I thought so too.

Why did I click on this thinking it'd be mildly NSFW?

"Well, now we know that Stig has huge balls...and isn't a ginger."
"OMG NEKKID CLARKSON EYE BLEACH PLZ!?"
"I see James has taken on Oz's fondness for silk shorts..."

Funny how different peoples minds work in different ways...... :lol:

What were those optical illusion things that are supposed to gauge your maturity, or similar twaddle? Well, heres the way to determine, a) maturity, b)whether you fancy one of the Top Gear team.

i think this idea would be great! i see james very carefully painting everything, while richard "tries". Jezza on the other hand is utterly hopeless. He smashes a brush through the wall, and the result is a faked picasso room where a normal child will commit suicide or eat its arm.

About cars, do i need to post pics too or?

Changing Gears sounds interesting.

My scenario would take a bit to explain, but it would end with the house on fire, followed by the Daily Fail article whingeing about something Jeremy said about transvestite Russian bears and a mention that Richard Hammond was in a high-speed dragster crash in 2006. Of course, there would be the usual suspects screeching "OMGDZ TOP GEAR IS SKRIPTED" after a scene where James "accidentally" spills a bottle of some high-priced red wine all over the newly-installed cream-colored carpet.

You know, after reading the title, and it being in the TG section, I expected a thread where you pink username people wanted to peek into TopGears Changing Room in the studio. Just saying. This is what you did to this forum :(

You do know there are some Not a Dudes without pink usernames (e.g., flydiscovery), right? ;)