Hammond: USA Road Trip - Dodge RAM

Aussie Muscle

Car(s)
Falcon
This is my Top Gear Southern USA Roadtrip Dodge RAM that Hammond drove. The kit is the 78 Dodge 'Lil Red Truck'. the tray is a modelhaus resin piece and the front has been heavily modified to update it to an 84 model. It's in 1/25 scale.

**original post**
Does anyone have good enough resolution to read Hammond's number plate on his Dodge RAM (Man-Love-Truck) in TGUK's USA Road Trip episode?
Flappy-Dodge-Ram2.gif

The only time i saw a close up, they had a bbq mounted on the back that obscured the plate. I can only see that it starts with a "P".
For those who know me, i'm building a replica of it in 1/25 scale plastic.

Last edited:
Big thanks, polonyk. rep given.

Okay, I've got a request from this same episode. At the end, after Richard and Jeremy have sold their cars and are walking away, James asks Richard for the jump leads, off to James' right there's a street sign. Does anyone have any way of magnifying and cleaning that up (I screenshot the scene off of Netflix but I can't copy it here, sorry)? I've been trying to figure out where this segment was shot but I haven't been able to find it. The building may not still be around, but I'm curious. I recognize most of the other shots, but I can't place this location. Thanks.

:DTHANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D Perfect. Y'all are fantastic!!!!!!

bump, added photos of the now completed model. thanks again.
Here's some pictures of it being built. This is what i started with, an AMT 78 Dodge pickup and aftermarket tray.

my custom front grille

The interior and engine

picture before i added the grafitti