What Is The Best Top Gear Themed License Plate

I'm pretty sure there's a special level of hell available for those who get up in arms over supposedly "offensive" license plates. In fact, if there's a just and merciful God, He'll send them there immediately. <_<

How sad do you have to be to pick up your phone and call the DMV about some guy's license plate because it has a type of wine on it?

Not trying to piss off anyone but it's not how sad someone has to be but how Mormon someone has to be to call it in.

also in California OLIV3R 1 is open.

Edit: if anyone gets pissed off at what I said I should let you know a good bit of my family is Mormon and I used to be Mormon as well.

Last edited:
In Israel, the license plate is made out of seven digits, arranged like so: xx-xxx-ff, when the ff is a fix number that shows the model year (sort of). And there's no vanity plate unless you know a helluva lot of relevant people.. so no OCOK here >:

Another one for Germans: If you live in Munich, you could have M-AY xxxx, or in Mannheim MA-Y xxxx

Here's my Top Gear themed license plate. I've got vanity plates on my car that only allow 5 characters so I've got "ZSTIG" on my plates.
zstigplate.jpg

One thing I've never understood is the British system of "buying" number plates.
Here in California, you pay $20 and get your plate, if it's available, that's it. There is no way to sell your plate, so there is no money to be made...

Saw a good one on a BMW 3-series in Sydney a couple weeks back- 5TIG- it would be $430 AUD per year for that (plus $30 one-off registration).... owch.

OLIVER is available in NSW too apparently. But OHCOCK is "not available due to content"....
damn :(

Digging this thread back out because I saw a really cool Top Gear themed plate. Whether it was intended to be as such, I haven't a clue, but I know it made me think of TG. The plate? YBBEIGE :lol:

they censor James every time he says "Oh Cock" on BBC America.

actually they do that over here in the UK on the Dave channels as well now.

actually they do that over here in the UK on the Dave channels as well now.

And it just shows how far we've gotten :? I mean hoodies don't go out stealing cars because a middle aged man with bad hair used a mild expletive on TV. This whole language censoring over there is ridiculous (or whatever that is spelt like).

Say about Germany what you want, but thankfully there's not a beep everytime someone swears on TV.