Status
Not open for further replies.
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

1993 Geo Prizm LSi 5 Speed Manual, ~140,000 miles.

bone said:
another girl?

Say what??

Where?? Hide her before the young pubescents get a sniff of her and try to mate...:lol:

^It is pink but I get what you mean..

Nice clean ride although I think those are scrapmarks on the left rear quarter (though they might just be a reflection).

Louisville Slugger said:
So me taking a picture of a flower because I like photography and making it my avatar automatically means I am a girl heh?

No.... you taking a picture of a pink flower because you like photography and making it your avatar automatically means you're a girl. That, and there are a lot of people on this forum that are jonesing for some tail, haha.

Welcome, New Guy!

My little Fiat X1/9 work in progress:

http://img358.imageshack.**/img358/6643/0014xf.jpg

http://img358.imageshack.**/img358/7067/x0026sd.jpg

^ :thumbsup:

Speaking of mid-engines - I was driving to a meeting yesterday with my boss. As they flicked through the copy of Evo I had in the car they saw pics of the Lotus Europa (the new one) and said "It must be strange having the engine behind you" completely unaware that they were sitting in a mid-engined car... (traffic was heavy so there wasn't too much engine noise going on)

No Boss said:
Louisville Slugger said:
So me taking a picture of a flower because I like photography and making it my avatar automatically means I am a girl heh?

No.... you taking a picture of a pink flower because you like photography and making it your avatar automatically means you're a girl. That, and there are a lot of people on this forum that are jonesing for some tail, haha.

Welcome, New Guy!

Ok I changed it.

RX-8 headlight (taken by me at the Boston Car show at the Bay Side Expo Center).

;)

r0egxt.jpg

Picking her up on Friday; the tuning will commence on Saturday, and won't stop till the numbers reach 400 at the wheels.

Sure, as soon as I pick it up. Right now, the modifications are the usual headers, exhaust, intake and cam...pretty mild. Low kilometers, and well treated, seems to be a good deal.

I have a '97 geo prism automatic stock. its not a good car but its not a bad car. The thing is that it takes so much punishment, I have been driving it like a dog for almost 3 years now and i have never had a problem with it.
I've had about 4 american cars before this one and all of them have been about the same relative age, been driven nicer than my prism, and they only lasted a year before i would have to spend too much to keep it running to make it worth it. I will never buy an american car for the rest of my life (with only a few execeptions)

Very nice indeed! Is that a real BMW M? The wheels look a bit different to what I'm used to seeing.

That interior is much nicer than the current 5-Series...how that?

Fast Shadow

That's the SMG transmission correct? How do you like that?, I've heard it is pretty briliant, capable of changing gears (in the fiercest setting) fast than a Ferrari. I was looking for Ms the other day to test drive in my area so i could see how the SMG was to drive.

It's an M3, SMG trans. I'd say the interior is about the same as the current 5 series except the new 5 (and the new 3) have the nav display higher up on the dashboard which is more logical not to mention safer since you're glacing over rather than down.

I like SMG a lot, a friend of mine has an M3 w/ a stick and after having driven both I preferred SMG. Some people love it, some people hate it.

Love the color (in and out). I have an '04 M3 (White / Cinnamon int.) w/SMG....totally love it, although I never tried the stick. (pics somewhere in this thread)

I've had a few minor issues. The door/window trim on the inside came off (apparently there is a known issue with the glue). Problems with the locks and key. Had to take it in for an SMG recall (some programming stuff). Oh, and for some reason the light casing on the fender (both sides) popped out (not sure if it was a fault or vandalism...or some other reason).

Status
Not open for further replies.