Xzibit is auditioning for the show today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viper007Bond

Chicken Nugget Connoisseur
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG
Oh god, Xzibit is auditioning for the show today according to Adam. Fuck.

The good bit of news is Adam says he knows nothing about cars, etc. so I don't see Andy giving him the hosting slot or Adam being okay with it. Hopefully NBC doesn't make a retarded mistake and put their foot down or something crazy.

I'll post the podcast once it's uploaded.

[Thu 06:40:19] <%PunisherBass> I kinda doubt that Viper007Bond
[Thu 06:40:38] <~Viper007Bond> PunisherBass: doubt what?
[Thu 06:40:40] <%PunisherBass> his son just died, I doubt he'd be in the mood to audition for anything
[Thu 06:41:14] * ~Viper007Bond shrugs
[Thu 06:41:25] <~Viper007Bond> perhaps adam is misinformed, i dunno

What? NO what?

Ok, well if the show is going to be good he better not be on it. I'm sure he'd draw alot of viewers though. Just don't do it NBC!

Is this an equivalence to Lovejoy? He knew nothing about cars (or anything else of use either) and on a car show that was not good.

I wouldn't mind him to be honest (opens himself up to much mockery). Always quite enjoyed his presenting of PMR :D. But then he won't be ruining my countries top gear if/when he's crap :D

Is this an equivalence to Lovejoy? He knew nothing about cars (or anything else of use either) and on a car show that was not good.

He hosted the original American Pimp My Ride, if that's any indication.

I like pimp my ride, in some weird abstract way.

Video screens and subs arent really my kinda thing, but its fun to watch.

Oh I really hope they put him on the show. :(

I think Lil Jon should be the main presenter

I'm afraid Xzibit is far more of an icon in car "culture" than the top gear boys are, at least it appears his show is more of a household name than top gear.

Sadly. :mad:

Appropriate, maybe. Qualified? No.

"Yo! This turbo.. Waiting is wack! It's like it's be doing something else"

Pimp My Ride is a travesty of a joke, but I always thought Xzibit was kind of funny.

Pimp My Ride is a travesty of a joke, but I always thought Xzibit was kind of funny.
Indeed. I have nothing against the guy, but he just doesn't seem like a car nutter which you need to be to host Top Gear.

I don't really like Pimp my ride and I'm not a fan of Xzibit's music, but I have to admit that he made me laugh a couple times that I watched his show he has a good sense of humor

Besides if he doesn't work for the show they can always kick him out, just like TG did with Jason :p

Xzibit is a hilarious guy but he needs to learn a lot before he can host a half-serious show about cars as opposed to neon lights and fish tanks

Status
Not open for further replies.