You know you watch too much Top Gear when...

^ Irrelevant. I don't have a gf, so I'm innocent :p

when your mechanical pencil doesn't work, so you shout at it "Why won't you work you useless pencil! It's the worst mechanical pencil in the world", then you discover you're in the middle of a test. :blush:

^ Irrelevant. I don't have a gf, so I'm innocent :p

when your mechanical pencil doesn't work, so you shout at it "Why won't you work you useless pencil! It's the worst mechanical pencil in the world", then you discover you're in the middle of a test. :blush:

I do that but I add.... "You have one job to do! Why can't you do it!! Honestly, NO ONE, in the history of the world, have ever seen something so useless"

When you do the positive "two thumbs up" gesture regurarly, and only realising where you got it from while reading this thread...

What were you saying about "still doing some sort of car review"?

you're so lost, its not even funny. so i'm not even gonna explain it.

when you go to the mall in tight jeans, arrive in the isle full of dinner jackets and announce

"MMMmmmm, i'd like some of that in my life"

I... umm... that's.... umm... yeah.:blush:

Sure I not the only one?

Don't we all have Jessica as our ringtone?

I forgot about that. I have it as mine and I spent a while getting it to sound right. Oh and when you make GIFs for your cellphone's startup/shutdown animations. I have the veyron power dial sweep on startup and Jeremy waving (from the Hello dutchie scene) on the shutdown. My only regret is that I never turn off my cellphone so i rarely get to see them.

When you call a it a Prius (Pry-is), rather then Pre-is

when you cant do work unless you have top gear playing on your computer in the background. (its like a symphony of burnt tires lol) and yes i still dont miss a thing

That's the only way I get by with it at work. I just throw it up on my second monitor and explain to the boss that I have seen these so many times that just hearing the audio allows me to watch it in my head.

u ask if u can say oh cock on the tele

when you and your friends just have to quote a line or word from Top Gear and you're giggling like school kids

you join a community of other Top Gear fans

Oh I just remembered this one...

When you're driving in your car and you come up to a curve in the road, you say "Hard on the brakes, turn in.... accelerate out of the apex."

when you check this website 5 times a day to see if there is anything TopGear-related that is new!

(hands up to this one!)

oh yeah, when you have a TopGear wallpaper, screensaver and tone on your mobile!

When you drive a car you've never driven before and immediately starts reviewing it in your head. I did this yesterday when I drove a pathetic Suzuki Grand Vitara diesel with an auto and thought: "You put your foot down, and the noise goes up... no real change in the speed tho".

And also, the car I'm driving @ work has a tendency to understeer when I turn hard on snowy surfaces, and every time I go, "OMG!! There's understeer!!" in a JC sort of voice :p

I have to admit I did this yesterday when driving my backup car (a Hyundai Accent). I even screamed at it "Stop shifting!" (What a horrible car, it really is less fun than drowning. Quite possibly the worst car... in the world. Especially as an Auto).

Ha, my Cavalier can beat that.

Engine: pathetic
Transmission: not enough gears, only 3, and it doesn't know when to shift
Suspension: rock solid
Styling: aweful
Interior: cheap plastic and poorly put together
Noise: deafening
Gauges: have a mind of their own
Stereo: weak
Safety: ........I'm going to die........

......yes, I have cought myself reviewing my own car on my way to work. :p

I love TopGear. :D

Ha, my Cavalier can beat that.

Engine: pathetic
Transmission: not enough gears, only 3, and it doesn't know when to shift
Suspension: rock solid
Styling: aweful
Interior: cheap plastic and poorly put together
Noise: deafening
Gauges: have a mind of their own
Stereo: weak
Safety: ........I'm going to die........

......yes, I have cought myself reviewing my own car on my way to work. :p

I love TopGear. :D

I am beaten: the Cavelier is worse than the Hyundai in every way (save for the power...) At least the Accent isn't as pretentiously styled as the Chevy. Nor does the Accent have that awful brake pedal setup like on the Cavelier (at least the newer ones); it's 7 inches in front of the throttle! How are you meant to brake if you have to contort your ankle to get at the pedal?!

Another by-product of watching too much Top Gear: I now always have something to say about a car, just by going through the list:

- Point at steering wheel and say "So this is just useless, then"
- Scream absurdities at the car while it's not working properly
- Start rocking back and forth while waiting for the anemic little engine to cough up it's miniscule power
- Start treating every time you drive a crappy little car like the Accent or Cavelier like a cheap-car-challenge
- Etc. Etc. Etc.

The speeds above 100km/h don't make sense to me.. so i have to think about mph, such as 200mph... how fast is that in km/h.. no idea.

After buying a brand new car, you find what Top Gear said about it, and become disappointed.
Everyone does the POWERRRRRRR thing...
Making the exclamation "Oh Cock" the one of choice in your circle of friends (and yes, this is starting to work well)
Questioning guy's manliness if they: Own a poodle, Use a lot of hair product, refuse to drink brown beer, or find flatulence not funny
Laugh at the one lump of plastic that makes up an Escalade's dashboard in a parking lot, using your hands to show the whole thing to your dad, and have the owner step out of the building, and assume that you are admiring that monstrosity.
For North Americans: Tell everyone not to buy Saturns, because they're just Vauxhalls
Unless you live there, you plan to never go near the state of Alabama, unless a friend plans to, and you can paint their car.