James May: Top Gear back in October [The Season 12 News Thread]

And are they really going to call next season 12? Why not be a continuation of 11? That way they can give out the top gear awards at the end and all that stuff for the past 14 episodes/year.

It's a British thing. They do two "series" a year.

I wonder if that is a recent picture as I note the cigarette in his hand.

I thoguht they all smoke, they said on the show that they all smoke..
(thats why he needs to hvae his teech whiten? :mrgreen:)

smoking FTL

I thoguht they all smoke, they said on the show that they all smoke..

That confused me, because a few seasons prior James was talking about how he sold a pack of cigarettes on eBay because "obviously I don't smoke". And then Jeremy's review of the Koeniggseg CCX was "based" on his decision to quit smoking. What's the deal?

That confused me, because a few seasons prior James was talking about how he sold a pack of cigarettes on eBay because "obviously I don't smoke". And then Jeremy's review of the Koeniggseg CCX was "based" on his decision to quit smoking. What's the deal?

They were all smoking in the studio at the filming of 11X03...

Really? As much as I love Jeremy he doesn't strike me as someone with a lot of willpower, but I'm surprised that the other two haven't givin' it up.

Didn't Hammond say something in during the news segment in one of the season 10 episodes that he had quit? They were talking about doing things while driving.

Didn't Hammond say something in during the news segment in one of the season 10 episodes that he had quit? They were talking about doing things while driving.

In his book, he mentioned that after they were chased out of town by rednecks in the USA he started smoking again, I guess he stopped before season 10.

robybobey said:
They were all smoking in the studio at the filming of 11X03...
Did you actually see Hammond light up?

Did anyone else notice on that pic Hammond has a naval piercing?:neutral:

You know what *that* means?? :yes::lmao:

What, like an anchor through his cock? Must mean he's about to become a sailor. :dunno:

I'm no professional when it comes to anatomy, but isn't that a bit too high and off-centered for a naval ring? :unsure:

That is the worst Headline Ive ever seen in my life. Ever.

I mean, COME ON!
Forgot to mention this in my previous post, but when I first read that, all I could think of was Lemmiwinks. :blink: