The story behind your username

I'm from melbourne...

It's what most people call me and 63 is a nice shiny number

(don't ask me to explain "shiny numbers" or we'll get in a whole synasthesia conversation...)

You really need a FATMOUSE + YOU = FATMOUSE title.

No story unfortunately, tried to sign up for a forum once, name I wanted was taken and they suggested this. Its stuck every since as my internet persona.

Took this name from Initial D. Can't get girls and enjoy driving, so it matches.

When I got the notification email that you had replied to this thread, I read your name as melbourneman. :D

:lol: I wouldn't be the first gender confused guy in melbourne then. Apparently I've spelt it wrong too and it's meant to be spelt without the 'o' but 'melburnian' just looks wrong.

[..] it's meant to be spelt without the 'o' but 'melburnian' just looks wrong.

Seriously? Without the o?

And since I've come into this thread, might as well reply.
Well... uh. My first name's Amanda-lea.
The End. :lol:

Seriously? Without the o?
Yeah! There's even an apartment building on St Kilda Road called The Melburnian, no Os there either. God knows why, Melbourne definitely has an o in it so why would they just leave it out? It's like flautist, flute has no a. Stupid English language.

It's like flautist, flute has no a. Stupid English language.

Well the flautist just sounds stupid.
Sounds like someone was willing to type flatulence and veered off somehow. :lol:

well this gonna be completely nerdy but the Nate comes from Nate Summers aka Cable in the X-Men comic books and Bartlet comes from Jed Bartlet in the West Wing.
i used to play Star Wars Galaxies and when i had to create a character i used two names from what was my fave comic book and my then fave tv show. got so used to using the name 'nate bartlet' that i just kept it going even after leaving SWG.

simple; it's my real name :)

Favorite Band: Pink Floyd and just added rocker. Simple.