So whos going to see death race?

saw it on friday... not nearly as good as the original but still really good.

Aside: Fast and the Furious:4 had a trailer before hand and it doesn't look unwatchable with plenty of nice cars like the GNX also it definitly has some rally elements since there is a scene with an STi and some baja bugs also there is definitly an RS200 in the movie you only see it from the front in the trailer but i would know that frontend anywhere god knows how a Grp B monster fits into the "story" but whatever should be interesting

I'll rent it, looks like it'll be good on bluray, but not worth a night out buying a movie ticket.

I enjoyed it, a dumb action movie...no character development and a thin plot line. It's what I expected and wanted to see.

Just watched it. This movie is better than Transporter 3, the car action sequence was much better. But yea, like everyone said, it has a bad plot, but good action, just what I expected.

Long bump to this thread because last night I finally bothered to watch the Blu-ray version I got hold of. Looks excellent on my Sammy monitor I must say.

Wasn't sure if I would like it, but once the explosions started I was hooked. I was a big fan of Twisted Metal: Black, so this was perfect. Despite mocking them at the start of the thread, I liked the choice of cars (surprised there was a 911 in there, nice addition) and I didn't notice the plot being rubbish. It was now I think about it though.

The Dreadnought was a bit of a plot twist and reminds me of Minion from TW: B.

Good film, will watch again. Now I have to watch the old film. :D

Remember that video game "Twisted Metal"? Yeah...

For playstation 1?! I remember going over to my neighbours house to play that, it was awesome!