Random Thoughts....

my sister has just got the punishment of her life because she scored 30% on a test

thank god i was born the smart-ish-albeit-lazy one

Last edited:
scalding? :blink:

remember, i am a honduran..most people here get stoned to death for nicking a loaf of bread:p

also...fixed the typo

It's gonna be like a really pussy version of my winter. Chain up your tires :lol:

but seriously though. I've been thinking about moving somewhere in a few years with warm weather all year round. Mostly because cars last longer.

Just watched "Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian" and all I can say is mmmmmmm...Amy Adams in tight pants makes me want to watch the movie a second time...

^^ Aw man I hate you. I was just about to go to bed! My first score was 56. After I hit the left arrow to get to a square :? Good game. Edit: 62. Same thing happened. Edit: 87 - Fuck me: 4 games? Dayum.

lol my score was 56, 62, 88! :p

75, 69, 73. And now I have a headache from that deviously clever game. Goodnight.

I've finally realized how brilliant How I Met Your Mother is. (But I already knew that NPH is the fucking man.)

Welcome to the club! :D
And now, loose the goatee, it doesn't go with your suit. :p

Why am I still awake?!?!?

17 on first attempt :D

65 on second...and I don't feel like playing anymore!

Aren't women better at multitasking?
Yes, but not parking; especially with a bunch of blokes watching - they get too concerned about what people think about them instead of parking the car...

And on the subject of test scores. ... - just heard this:

A gynecologist had become so fed up with malpractice insurance and HMO paperwork and was burned out.
Hoping to try another career where skilful hands would be beneficial, he decided to become an auto mechanic. He went to the local technical college, signed up for classes, attended diligently, and learned all he could.
When the time for the practical exam approached, the gynecologist prepared carefully for weeks and completed the exam with tremendous skill. When the results came back, he was surprised to find that he had obtained a score of 150%. Fearing an error, he called the instructor, saying, "I don't want to appear ungrateful for such an outstanding result, but I wonder if there is an error in the grade?"
The instructor said, "During the exam, you took the engine apart perfectly, which was worth 50% of the total mark. You put the engine back together again perfectly, which is also worth 50% of the mark. This equaled an A". After a pause, the instructor added, "I gave you an extra 50% because you did it all through the exhaust, which I've never seen done in my entire career."

Last edited: