The general Massachusetts meetup thread

You are assuming that the Mazda transmission is as bad as the one in an older bug. I can assure you it is not.

Anyways, screw you all, I just made a deposit :p and it would be very very hard to make me unhappy right now.

Well, my bike isn't ready for the show. :roll:

The fucking thing wouldn't start, the gas tank still looks like shit, and the paint on one of the sidecovers is fucking destroyed. So I'll still be there looking at bikes, not showing mine.

If anyone knows anybody selling a car for less than $3-5k lemme know. My friend needs to replace hers and was hoping to get something no later than a '98. Prefers an atx but I can show her how to drive standard if she has to.

you're kidding. I will be selling my '96 Sebring soon for under $2k.

Last edited:
If anyone knows anybody selling a car for less than $3-5k lemme know. My friend needs to replace hers and was hoping to get something no later than a '98. Prefers an atx but I can show her how to drive standard if she has to.

My friend who lives in Hudson is selling a 1997 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited for $2300. How does V8 powah sound?

I need to talk to that guy over in the random thoughts thread who wanted to be known for something and inform him that it's not all it's cracked up to be :rolleyes:

Don't worry I bet I still get more harassment for my car. :lol:
I have gotten - rep'd just this week because my car is "stupid"