FinalGear Shirts 2009 Fall Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the second design zeroSignal!

I'd like some pic7text in front and a small 'www.finalgear.com/logo on the back, just bellow the neck...

About the 'World tour' how about a map of the world in white, and the a red line jumping from various locations.
Don't have to cover all the countries/cities, but just the big cities and regions etc.
And then, put that on the back...dammit, I need to learn some PS skillz

^ Or maybe dots for all our locations with little ones for less people and bigger ones for more people with:

FinalGear- taking over the world, one revhead at a time

or something like that on the back?
Becuase there would be a lotta dots and stuff and we would look pretty damn formidable as an online community :evil:

^ Simpler and awesomer. Though we need to fit two globes (or one world map) if we want to show every location.

Maybe make two versions? One for Americans, one for everyone else! :lol:

Last edited:
^ yeah, basically just a flat world map where the countries are outlined.
I'm thinking white on black/black on white with red dots.

Hang on, instead of dots (in the bigger FG population areas) use the FG gear shifter logo? Might be too many, so just one/a few in a different colour somewhere on the map- probably where Viper/Quiky/other mods are- i.e. our resistance leaders/evil overlords :p

I like the one with the pedals, but I'm not sure why the clutch is in red? is it on hot?

Maybe make two versions? One for Americans, one for everyone else! :lol:

OUCH!!! Of course, the saddest part of that is that just two days ago I discovered that one of my co-workers had no idea that Kansas was a state. After learning that I decided to see just how bad off she was, so I asked "Is Europe a country or a continent?" She just looked at me and said "how the F&*^ should I know, I live in Maryland and my husband had to show me where that was before we moved here!"

Last edited:
Figured this was forum related.

3842878276_4859dffaea.jpg

and then the finalgear logo on the back.

^did i missed something?

yes, the epicest of epic threads ever... it involves suprise buttsecks

waits.......

okay...what was it and could someone give me a link

So I got a couple of ideas lined up, may not get them all done. Surprise seven day work-week couple, with surprise clutch problems, and dealing with GoDaddy tech support. Gonna try though.

Figured this was forum related.

3842878276_4859dffaea.jpg

and then the finalgear logo on the back.

You epically win :D

and everybody who wants to know... NSFW forums, search that phrase in there and you will probably find it...

EDIT: ok, go to NSFW forum (make sure you join the NSFW group first), go to page 2 of the forum, look for the thread called "rimjobs", then go to page 6 of that thread and read klutch's long post.
For future refernce, acts such as this are referred to as "doing a klutch". Enjoy.

Last edited:
I just read that thread, I lol'd. Can't decide if it's made up or not, I wouldn't put anything past him. :lol:

No offence.

Felt like doing something with skidmarks and came up with a mad libs. Works for final gear, top gear, fifth gear and a smoking tire reference. If anyone actually likes it I can play around with the font and art.

FGdesignsmall.jpg

fgdesignshirt.jpg

Maybe the finalgear logo or something on the back.

Status
Not open for further replies.