Xbox LIVE Update Preview

danmead

Car(s)
2006 Suzuki Grand Vitara
Anybody else been accepted to the Xbox LIVE update preview? I just got my confirmation and have just set up Twitter and Facebook on it!

Social networking. Meh.

When can we have iPlayer for the 360?

i got the preview dashboard. pretty cool but not a big deal. now if you could update your fb status, tweet, or listen to music via last.fm thru the dashboard WHILE playing games, then i would be excited.

Yea, I got it today. Its cool - BUT, I guess I was expecting tighter integration of these features. Like, to be able and send a Tweet from in game via the guide button, or Last.fm streaming while playing a game.

Its nice, but not as big a leap forward as the last dash update.

Preview? What preview? I keep seeing Sky Player, like the sound of that. Don't use Twitface.

When do we finally get a web browser???

Lol what?

I've no idea what this is about.

I've had no invite :(

You had to sign up for it.

But all it does right now is give you a Twitter, Facebook, and Last.fm client. It also brings along the Zune video marketplace. That means streaming in 1080p! It would be awesome if the new HD series of TG was on it!

You had to sign up for it.

But all it does right now is give you a Twitter, Facebook, and Last.fm client. It also brings along the Zune video marketplace. That means streaming in 1080p! It would be awesome if the new HD series of TG was on it!

Zune video marketplace and netflicks etc means very little to anyone outside of the US

No web browser, but last.fm totally makes up for it.

I would still really like to have a web browser though :(

Web browser would be nice... then Final Gear can be on my tv. Then it will be one step closer to never leaving the couch.

I would use it. It'd be nice to watch YouTube vids and stuff from my couch without having to hook up my laptop to the 360.

the twitter, last.fm and facebook are all applications like netflix right? i'll probably use it once and never touch it again.
I would imagine yes for the FB and Twitter applications, but last.fm should be something that runs in the background of games.

I don't think I'll get much use from the Facebook application, because I don't care about other people when I play video games, but I'll likely have the last.fm application running constantly, if they do it right.

Why? Pandora's system is more fiddly.