Random Thoughts....

If you don't know how to change a tyre or if you have some aversion to it and refuse to do it... :?

Don't feel too bad. I don't know how to solder

The last 3 times we had to change tyres summer <-> winter and reversed I did it, and I can do plenty more, did one year at school as a mechanic :mrgreen:

And I can solder and weld and can use a gun and a computer and cook :p

Something I would never have said eight, seven, or six years ago: DUKE FOOTBALL MUTHAFUCKAS!

That's how you get raccoons in the house! But seriously, yes. Any woman who owns her own tool set is wonderful.

Is that real marble?
P1000687.jpg

These are just the ones in my room, mostly for fixing my electronic things. :p

You reading my mind? That's the next thing I want to learn, changing my own oil. It's SO damn expensive to pay someone else to do! But then I remember I drive a VW and plenty of mechanics can't change the oil in my car so I go back to my car guy.

I know seriously. You should see the faces looking at the transmission in mine. :lol:

Last edited:
Damn, I don't even have a soldering gun, I just borrow my friend's for the one time three years ago that I needed one.

And the saws are for killing zombies, which may be difficult with a hacksaw but can still be accomplished. Trust me on this.

"Soldering gun" sounds so much manlier than "soldering iron", which is what it really is. Heck, it doesn't even have a trigger.

And the saws are for killing zombies, which may be difficult with a hacksaw but can still be accomplished. Trust me on this.

This is why I have a regular one and a hacksaw :)

I really don't get people who complain when Facebook changes their layout. I personally barely even notice it. Why do people seem to think they're going to take years to get used to it?

They have changed their layout? I haven't even noticed...

I noticed, and I don't see why they had to split the Newsfeed and Livefeed on two different things. :confused:

As in, you think you're not cute or you're the only one here? Cause I remember the photo now.

I wanted to seem modest when I took the "cute" part out :tease:

Yes. A woman that knows how to use tools and fix things is as sexy to us guys as a man who knows how to cook is to most women.

:nod:

This is VERY true. I have been tackled many a time before for fixing, repairing and just looking cute while attempting to work on something. :wicked:
There are a good number of photos here already depending on the... area of the forums you look for them in :ninja:

Last edited:
Sorry we had to do that to you, however, I was hoping for the shut out:D.

Well, it's not like I wasn't expecting it. Stupid Northwestern State and their stupid "injure everyone" strategy, and stupid ACL injuries on the QB who really got it...grrr.

Now I have two things on my imaginary football to-do list:
1. Invade Louisiana for hurting RG3. They're kinda French...hopefully they'll surrender quickly.
2. Find whoever's responsible for the all-gold "Oscar" look and punch him in the face. I don't care if we play in pink tutus as long as we win, but the second we start losing, playing football fashion police is all I have left!

Well, it's not like I wasn't expecting it. Stupid Northwestern State and their stupid "injure everyone" strategy, and stupid ACL injuries on the QB who really got it...grrr.

Now I have two things on my imaginary football to-do list:
1. Invade Louisiana for hurting RG3. They're kinda French...hopefully they'll surrender quickly.
2. Find whoever's responsible for the all-gold "Oscar" look and punch him in the face. I don't care if we play in pink tutus as long as we win, but the second we start losing, playing football fashion police is all I have left!

If it makes you feel better we had only given up 2 sacks before today and Baylor got 2 in the game.:D

Yay. There's pieces of a good team there, the rest just...stinks. Badly. Oh well.

A circuit breaker in my house just went. Unfortunately it was the one for the upstairs plugs. Unfortunately, it also turned off my computer in the middle of downloads, which I now have to resume ... from the beginning.
Maaaaaaaan, and it was almost done. Now I have to wait another hour. :( Shitty, shitty wiring. What the heck set it off anyway?

I found this in the center of the town today:

http://img43.imageshack.**/img43/486/1006270h.th.jpg

:blink: wtf

I kinda wanna buy "The Nightmare Before Christmas" on Blu-Ray.

I don't generally buy movies, but when I do its DVD. The movie has to be extra good for me to even consider Blu-Ray.

I also want to get this.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nightmare_Revisited

:blink:
2 of my four ipods are not functioning properly, this leaves me with only one that can be used in the car and that is the shuffle which cannot charge while in use.

I think I will go insane.

4GB 2nd gen nano FTMFW
am i the only one that writes ?win? in his correct math problems (also true with fail in the wrong ones)?

Why the hell does anybody need four iPods? Are they newer ones in succession or something?