Help-Cars to drive before you die

My Dad has one of these;
60540_ec34adc09f.jpg

As Cheap as a Focus, as Sporty as a BMW, as comfy as a Merc, as big as a cadillac (well it is one), as powerful as a Jag (6cyl), sometimes as slow as a Honda(4cyl), as well made as a Toyota and its an Opel, so if you let replace the cracked outtake manifolds every 70k km, you'll save Job's.

If you're old and you need an Allrounder, theres your car.

(if the SIII is really popular I suppose I'll have to attend an FG meet :D)

Stop by here on the way to Folkstone or Dover, and we can have an FG convoy! I would love to drive down to the Ring in the Kangoo :lol: If I am forced to take a gap year by not getting into Uni - I will work hard, then either buy a car or try and take Roo.

As for cars to drive before you die - I've always had an absolute love of Astons. A new V8 may not sound like much, but to me, that is the pinnacle.

My Dad has one of these;
60540_ec34adc09f.jpg

As Cheap as a Focus, as Sporty as a BMW, as comfy as a Merc, as big as a cadillac (well it is one), as powerful as a Jag (6cyl), sometimes as slow as a Honda(4cyl), as well made as a Toyota and its an Opel, so if you let replace the cracked outtake manifolds every 70k km, you'll save Job's.

I think something may have been lost in translation.

Stop by here on the way to Folkstone or Dover, and we can have an FG convoy! I would love to drive down to the Ring in the Kangoo :lol: If I am forced to take a gap year by not getting into Uni - I will work hard, then either buy a car or try and take Roo.

As for cars to drive before you die - I've always had an absolute love of Astons. A new V8 may not sound like much, but to me, that is the pinnacle.

I just worked out that to drive the 490miles (ignoring the distance on the ferry or train) one way, it would cost me ?105 in petrol at 17mpg. It's less than I thought, but I don't quite have the cash yet. :D

Would be a good laugh though. Do you think they'd even allow it on the 'ring?

I'm sorry if i chose none of the choices you mentioned. I know it'd be a bit impossible to drive some of these cars, but one can't stop dreaming of driving one. :)

1. Ferrari 356 'Daytona'

2. Jaguar XK120 (preferably on a roadster guise)

3. Aston Martin DB4 GT Zagato

4. Talbot Lago T150C SS Figoni et Falaschi Teardrop

5. Mercedes-Benz 300SL Gullwing

I could post a lot more, but that'd be my top five.

You should definitely include a big old american muscle car on the list.

1- Ford Model T (exactly for the same reason)
2- MX5:
I find it strange any journalist have mentioned it as it's the best poised sports car that evereybody can enjoy easily and without danger much danger. It's the sports car for everybody, not only talented drivers. That's what makes it so good and democratic. It's like what a Ford T did but with the sports car. Also is a great english roadster history lesson;)
http://img225.imageshack.**/img225/7134/mx5nanb2ncic9.jpg

BTW: Good luck with your work!

My Dad has one of these;
60540_ec34adc09f.jpg

I think this comment is not really in place...