Three times is the charm - Ice crashed again - We have winners from Doodle!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard Parkinson's was unearthed from a shallow grave by construction workers.

The closest I've come to deer on the roads is a sign saying there are deer in the road, with no deer in the road.

Still, I did nearly have a 599 GTB pull out of the Rockingham Speedway in front of me. He realised it was a bad idea though. I reckon I could've ramped it.

I've nearly had a close encounter with a deer myself a couple years ago.
My technique was different than Ice's :

Ice : swerve, ramp, crash
NooD : brake hard, honk horn, stop

a deer? in belgium? you sure it wasn't a dog or sth? :p

nope, a deer, a female deer infact.
I think it was quite a big one actually, about 70 kgs

FYI the ABS tyre marks are still there... I'll PM you the GPS coordinates if you don't believe me :p

You realy should stop driving around in Planckendael at night.....one off these days your gonna get arrested.

I've nearly had a close encounter with a deer myself a couple years ago.
My technique was different than Ice's :

Ice : swerve, ramp, crash
NooD : brake hard, honk horn, stop

I hit a deer a few years ago... Messy..

I was out on a highway at night and saw one of the road reflectors "blink". Living in the mountains, when a reflector seems to disappear or blink on and off, you know that an animal is crossing between you and the reflector post. I got on the brakes, HARD. I didn't wait to see the animal in the headlights, I just stood on it.

I brought the car up just short of about 4 deer in the road, I could just make them out in my headlights. Had I not gotten on the brakes, I'm sure I would have ended up with about 1,000 lb of venison crashing through my Honda's windscreen and right into my lap.

Last edited:
You realy should stop driving around in Planckendael at night.....one off these days your gonna get arrested.

coincidentally, it was not that far from the Planckendael zoo :lol: :lmao:

maybe one of them escaped...

I'm sure I would have ended up with about 1,000 lb of venison crashing through my Honda's windscreen and right into my lap.
Delicious! It's hard to get that kind of service nowadays.

My closest encounter with a deer was "Oh sweet, a deer!" *look_bewildered* "OH SHIT a second one!!" *brake_hard*
I missed it just barely, I can't say if it was 1 cm, 10 or maybe 30...

Status
Not open for further replies.