FINALGEAR MEET at the N?rburgring (May 20th)

FINALGEAR MEET at the N?rburgring (May 20th)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Looks like an awesome trip planned; get lots of pics for those that can't make it! And take it easy on the 'ring, no-one wants to read a thread "So, I binned it today in my rental car, you'll never guess where..."

i had a look again at the opening times of the ring:

Samstag, 19.05.2007 von 17:30 Uhr bis 19:30 Uhr
Sonntag, 20.05.2007 von 8:00 Uhr bis 19:30 Uhr
Montag, 21.05.2007 von 13:00 Uhr bis 19:30 Uhr
Dienstag, 22.05.2007 von 17:45 Uhr bis 19:30 Uhr

thats just no enough for me to drive the whole way down there.. so i wont be there :( sorry all..

I suggest that you go there first before you say such things!!!! I you drive your car on sundaymorning to 1 o'clock I can garrantee you that your car is toast!! trust me I've been there :)

I suggest that you go there first before you say such things!!!! I you drive your car on sundaymorning to 1 o'clock I can garrantee you that your car is toast!! trust me I've been there :)

ive been there now 5 times. all in all drove around 36times myself and sit in as passenger even more.

i know that after 2 rounds i have to cool down tyres and brakes at least 1 hour... and for a trip i would like to do at least 10 laps.

its just that when i take the long journey i want to have the oportunity to drive around when i want. there will still be closed periods due to accidents and stuff.
i cant get there to often because of the long way so i have to go when its ideal.
the other fact is that two weeks later im going on a track day in grobik (croatia).
its just to much..

sorry this doesnt realy belong in this thread but thats my point why i dont come.

PS: and no i dont consider myself as a good driver or knowing the ring good.
and yes i am a crazy adrenalin junky who liked to burn down laps on the ring and other tracks all day long without stopping :)

Is there anyone coming from Frankfurt? That's the easiest place for me to come in because I could fly in there from London either the 19th or the 20th itself. Let me know whats best for the people who are driving!

I'm coming from Frankfurt - Alok and flamingice already booked a seat, but there still is a fourth place left if you like. Keep in mind that I've only got a Mk IV Golf though - if you should come with a big amount of luggage (don't know what flamingice already will carry along), it might be a little bit cramped.

I will have one large backpack. Can I reserve that 4th seat for now, and if another person happens to be going through there with more room I'll switch over?

Damn, I wish I could come. Maybe in a couple years I'll have the cash to do it...

Haha, or that...

I'm still not committed yet, but trying. I won an auction to attend a testing day at Silverstone with the Spyker F1 team in June, and there's only so many days I can take off work.

But I haven't given up yet!

Steve

I won an auction to attend a testing day at Silverstone with the Spyker F1 team in June, and there's only so many days I can take off work.

Plz kick Chris Albers in the nuts for me, that whiner needs to grow some :p

Time to bump the thread? Only 2 weeks remaining.
And only 9 people confirmed with PM that they are coming :( Cmon, I don't really need any personal info, just tell how or with who are you coming and can we reach you by phone in case you're missing.

But we should probably decide the place and time of the meet finally. I have no idea about the place, but time could be 12pm, considering the distances some people have to drive. Would that be bad for anyone?

Also restaurant was mention here. Do we need a reservation for that? That again depends on the amount of people that won't have to leave early.

Last edited:
Either way is ok for me, I will be free all day long, so it's up to my chauffeur, Adunaphel. :p

12 as meeting point is ok with me, and so is the restaurant afterwards.

I WANNNAAAA GOOOOO!!!!
mad-050.gif
sad-002.gif