FINALGEAR MEET at the N?rburgring (May 20th)

FINALGEAR MEET at the N?rburgring (May 20th)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bleh, if i spent so much time preparing for such an event, i'd at least invest in a few custom stickers to put on windows.

Info was printed out and is sitting on my desk, together with my

ADUNAPHEL
Finalgear.com
Official Meeting vehicle

A4 sheets of paper to go on my car's windows :mrgreen:

alright, so I?ll look for your car on sunday :D

I?ll be at the ring tomorrow evening, so if there are any last minute changes I probably won?t read about them... but you guys have my number, so please let me know if anything comes up...

see you there! :mrgreen:

just googled a bit:

seems a porsche club is meeting there as well...and as MXM is a lucky bastard:

01. 968cs
02. 944turbo
03. 968cabrio
04. 968cs
05. 968cs
06. 944er

Some of his mates there, eh? :D

Would love to go... but down here in Singapore, I dont think I have the cash and my F430 to go along :p

So how many of you are actually going? Sounds like you are going to have a great time.

~10 I think :)

Weather is getting better and better, right now it says light clouds and 19?c without rain :D

I won't be able to make it, but I wish you all a lot of fun!

Awesome day. Great weather. And ring is fun-fucking-tastic. Sorry for those who left earlier, you missed a nice group photo (which alok arranged) ;)

Last edited:
I confirm! Great day, awesome weather, even better cars, and big respect for the ring. So many blind corners, up, down... brake frying, tire shredding monster! :)

And top of the iceberg, the last group photo, with a non fg member on it. Alok, we're waiting! ;)

I'm going through my pictures now, my panning as expected sucked big time, but well, can't do much with my crappy non slr camera. Still, memories will be long lasting. :)

Big thanks to Adunaphel for the lap and the pick up. :)

Haha, adunphael took you around the ring in the carisma? And you're alive? (i'm not badmouthing the car, it's great, but how many weeks has he had his licence already?)

Yeah he took me around and we survived! Apart from cooking the brakes heavily, we didn't have many problems, lots and lots of traffic on our lap though, so he had to go off the racing line quite often. Was fun though! :)