The most beautiful car ever

Narcolepsy, I don't think the Spyker deserves an honorable mention, I think its hideous.

DBS (when it comes out it will be awesome)

astondbrs9_1_560px.jpg

I'd nominate the Morgan Aeromax.

http://img518.imageshack.**/img518/8166/rtemagiccrueckw2jpgif9.jpg

My god that DBS is just stunning.

Only a few were made but the Bentley Java is very pretty

bentley.b3.coupe.pininfarina.2.jpg

If you think that is, get the version that doesn't have those last minute bumpers tacked on.

don't mean to pick on you in particular woofle or woffle or whatever proof, but i have to say i rather like the "tacked on" bumpers way better, a square bar thing on the front just looks wrongidy wrong wrong

ferrari_308_gtb.jpg

= superior!, but i like the 288 GTO better then the 308 anyways, so what does it matter

I already know about the forum disagrees, but i much prefer the F50 to the F40 in looks

That Bentley Java looks like the car that Inspired so many bad Korean car cliches, not saying its the Javas fault, but it had to have looked better before all these pacific rimmers became so popular, because those headlights look way too hyundia now adays

Last edited:
My 2 pennys which = buggar all...

F40 looks better than Ffiddy, and the 328 is better than 308.

1966%20austin%20healey%20bill%20art%20013.jpg

Love these

05daae1.jpg

XJS. I wasn't a huge fan of it new but now I think it's gorgeous.

bmw_635csi_1.jpg

6-series. Of course.

interceptor75stor.jpg

Interceptor

107Bw16-Mustang-004April06.jpg

67' Mustang fastback

I actually wish more cars had crazy wings like that, provided that they produced downforce, but i see what you mean

good thing about this thread is that its hard to say theirs any ugly cars, except that horribly pig-faced bentley, somebody please shoot that car, i love old cars, but that things terrible

It's actually the struts that hold the wing up that bother me... if they were placed further in, it wouldn't be bad at all. It's just that whole box-like shape of it that I detest

you mean kind of how it looks like its wearing a hoody?

f505.jpg

suppose its controversial, because i rather like it, but then i'm a crazy man

Hands down, sex on wheels!

http://img183.imageshack.**/img183/6728/71chargerod4.jpg

I was wondering how long before Mopar Man posted a Lead Sled.

I know it's just a concept, but I'd like to throw it out there anyway.
HoldenEfijyrear.jpg

CARS_FEATURES___De%20Tomaso%20Pantera5149jpgjpg.jpg

Yes, the Beautiful beast!

Well, to each his own.... but I just can't get enough!