The "New Toys" Thread

Meh, boring. Mount them somewere with the lenses at eye distance, and take pictures two at a time. And post them here, next to each other. It really adds an extra value to photos.

gcbc01e1_ass.jpg

GigaByte AirCruiser G Internal

That is an internal wireless router. Pretty cool, bit of a drag to set up, but I finally got it the way I wanted it (thanks Adunaphel, ye of few words). Best part about it - it doesn't take up any space at all.

shure-e2c.jpg

Shure e2c.. Oh.. God :|

Listening to some Tool in 320kbps to break them in and it's a whole other experiences..

How many body parts did that cost you?

Ah, that's not too bad. All the Shure's I've ever seen reviewed in magazines were in the $500-600 range.

Their the Entry units in their pro line and if your not a crazy mp3 hating audiophile their everything you will ever need, just be aware that using them in traffic bike / car is a bad idea the noise isolation on them is very effective.

After asking for advice from you folks here, and some research myself, I finally got this digital camera:

0483_nikon_d40x.jpg

Now I just have to wait for the battery to charge up!!

And thanks to all of you who gave me advice what kind of digital camera to get; you guys have helped me a lot!!!

^ Thanks!!

Oh yeah, do I need to charge the battery pack overnight on the first use? Or I can use it right after it's fully charged?

EDIT: I know this is a really dumb question, but please bear with me as I'm a complete noob at digital photocopy. I've never used a digital camera in my life (really, I'm serious, I've never used a digital compact camera either)!!

Last edited:
Not as flashy as most of the stuff here but it's my new toy nontheless. :p I've been wanting to upgrade from my previous audio system (headphones) for a while and what better reason to do it than an upcoming season of Top Gear? They sound pretty fantastic for being cheap little speakers. I'm very impressed.

http://img251.imageshack.**/img251/8543/picture007ti5.jpg

Just got a new power supply.

Zalman ZM500-HP

15541_zalman_zm500-hp.jpg

I got it because my old one died :lol:. And its an upgrade to 500w from 400.

Also got confirmation that my new mouse has been dispatched...

Logitech MX1000

logitech-mx-1000-i1.gif

And should be ordering another GB of RAM soon.

i had an m1000 for a while till the battery malfunctioned. didn't last more than 12 hours, replaced it with an mx revolution, which i consider to be a much better mouse.

just got an iPod touch. Its an awesome little device. Posting this from it aswell :)

Not as flashy as most of the stuff here but it's my new toy nontheless. :p I've been wanting to upgrade from my previous audio system (headphones) for a while and what better reason to do it than an upcoming season of Top Gear? They sound pretty fantastic for being cheap little speakers. I'm very impressed.

http://img251.imageshack.**/img251/8543/picture007ti5.jpg

Hey, i have that same GT40!

Bought myself a new keyboard, the old Logitech UltraX was starting to show the fact that it had endured 3 years of abuse on my hands. So i got a Microsoft Comfort Curve 2000 keyboard. I like it thus far.
http://img527.imageshack.**/img527/3996/comfort2000wi5.jpg